Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2010, 01:59 PM   #1
DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

Default How to avoid constant: Is (item) for trade? Requests

Hi everyone, I felt like giving people some tips on how to avoid constant: Is (item) for trade? Requests.

I know this should probably go in the Clubhouse section, but it's a How-To; so okay.

First off, let's start by using an item in demand in the trading rooms these days, say.. shutter shades; I personally have my own pair, and if you do to, you know how ANNOYING it is when people constantly ask you if they are for trade. It's not their fault, they just want to know!

If you have lots of patience, all you need to do is just say: Nope, sorry. but, if like me, one way to avoid it is just by ignoring! Don't answer at all, they will eventually go away and get the idea that they are not. It may be a little rude but this is what can be done if you don't have the patience to constantly be saying: Nope, sorry.

Also, another way to avoid one of these requests is, when it being a clothing item, just don't wear it. People won't ask if they don't think you have it! But the bad side is that you may enjoy showing off your favorite clothing items or love wearing them, but that is the price you have to pay to stop these questions.

Now, say during a trade, they will say: If you don't have (item), i'm leaving-- Just leave and report for being mean! People shouldn't always just be wanting one item, they should look at a person's stuff to see if they may like something. It's way nicer and doing the oposite is just rude and makes people think badly of you.

Hope this tips come in handy! Enjoy.
DIBS is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2010, 07:52 PM   #2
Call me Emily.
Webkinz :)
bamboobreak is a name known to allbamboobreak is a name known to allbamboobreak is a name known to all

Default Re: How to avoid constant: Is (item) for trade? Requests

Thanks! I'll keep those in mind while going in the trading room with my shutters next time..
bamboobreak is offline Female