Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2011, 09:36 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!

Default Re: The Hopping Bunny Click-to-Win Guide

This is very helpful. (: Thanks so much, Quack!
BlueKat567 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2011, 04:35 PM   #42
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

OMG I found the ad, and I live in Canada but when I click it, it loads then it says:

Sorry,"wkn.ganzworld.com" does not exist or is not available.
Please try your search again in the box below.
CandiiDucky is offline Female
Old 03-07-2011, 04:51 PM   #43

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

My grandson clicked the add, and got the code for a bunny. He adopted the bunny but after naming it, he got the please wait delay. After 5 minutes he got the message that webkinz world is closed. When he logged back in, he had the bunny, but no room, no gifts, and now is disappointed. I tried to call GANZ, but I must have an old number, all it does is ring.

If anyone has a current number or information on how to contact GANZ now, please let me know. I would appreciated the information. Thanks!

I just found the number for GANZ, it's the same one that I called and listened to it ring for 50 times. (1-866-932-5469)

Last edited by jazzykinz; 03-07-2011 at 04:56 PM..
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 03-08-2011, 08:50 PM   #44
32icey

pop55 is on a distinguished road

can i use 2bunny codes on one account
pop55 is offline Male
Old 03-11-2011, 08:47 AM   #45
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Good morning.

I have been gone for quite awhile. Can anyone tell me how long this promotion runs for? Are the ads on the webkinz newz site?
Thanks in advance for you help and information.
Old 03-11-2011, 08:50 AM   #46
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
Good morning.

I have been gone for quite awhile. Can anyone tell me how long this promotion runs for? Are the ads on the webkinz newz site?
Thanks in advance for you help and information.
Thanks anyway...I found my answer.

Have a great day!
Old 03-12-2011, 11:38 AM   #47

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

Oh! Here's the link for it. I hope it works for the questions

Ad

View Post Originally Posted by pop55
can i use 2bunny codes on one account
No you can't. If you look really down on the bottom of the ad, it says only 1 per account or something like that.

Last edited by pieisawesome; 03-12-2011 at 11:38 AM..
pieisawesome is offline Female
Old 03-17-2011, 08:30 PM   #48

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

You really don't need the correct answers to get the prizes. You can just guess. That's what I did >.<. LOL this was useful
pieisawesome is offline Female
Closed