Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2011, 05:16 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Default Re: The Hopping Bunny Click-to-Win Guide

Thank you so much QQ!
brtswim is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2011, 05:18 PM   #32
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

thanks mickey 26 for your answer

thanks quack quack for this information
zebultux is offline Female
Old 03-04-2011, 06:24 PM   #33
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by doggoneit
First of all, AMAZING guide!! Rep for you. Second, this ad is counted as third party right? If so, oh no! I can't turn mine back on until March 8th.
What!! I just got a bunny code and my ads are turned off!! Must be a glich ... 2 seconds later I'm seeing tons of ads!

Last edited by doggoneit; 03-04-2011 at 06:36 PM..
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 03-04-2011, 08:09 PM   #34
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by doggoneit
What!! I just got a bunny code and my ads are turned off!! Must be a glich ... 2 seconds later I'm seeing tons of ads!
Yes, it seems like you can see the ads even when the ad blocker is one.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2011, 01:40 PM   #35

agonn knows the way
agonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the way

If some of you people want the easy-way....I have the answers to the quiz.
Sometimes the questions are mixed up, but these are the answers you should click.
Grey
Drums
Hollywood
Hope I helped!
agonn is offline Female
Old 03-05-2011, 01:45 PM   #36
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

I had the answers in my guide. But thanks
Old 03-05-2011, 02:43 PM   #37

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

So can we still get the bunnys?
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 03-05-2011, 02:45 PM   #38
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by MAKroll
So can we still get the bunnys?
One per account. After you get one on that account, the rest are prizes.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2011, 02:50 PM   #39

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
One per account. After you get one on that account, the rest are prizes.

Thanks! I have not gotten the bunny yet, hopefully I can soon
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 03-05-2011, 03:15 PM   #40
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

If you're have trouble finding the ad I click on the Map of Kinzville and then to today’s activities and back again you can usually do this pretty quickly and the ad pops up quick also ( most the time sometimes WW is slow and this trick doesn't work as well when it's slow). Hope this Helps!
Closed