Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2008, 10:13 AM   #11
call me lexi!!!!
Webkinz :)

twinsrule1219 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Help whenever I edit my post, 2 breaks are added for each line item

try to deleate it or ask a mod or admin.
twinsrule1219 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2008, 01:00 PM   #12
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

What browser are you using? (just taking shot in the dark here)

I brought up the original SHIFT+ENTER (ENTER on you number pad not the RETURN key on the letter pad) trick is because this problem reminds me of an Outlook problem where it adds an extra line space too. When you do this trick in Outlook, you go to the end of the line and hit DELETE (really to get rid of the line space). Then you hit SHIFT+ENTER to make the next line a "single line break" vs the "paragraph" line space (which is double spaced).

If you ever watched a post load when you hit quote, you might notice that there are <br> that show up but then disappear and only the [/quote] shows up. The code is hidden so when you are editing your post, the program is automatically adding the space even though you don't see it when you are in the process of editing. Does that sound familiar? Jeez, maybe you should ask Justin.

Last edited by Azriel; 11-25-2008 at 01:39 PM..
Azriel is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 03:26 PM   #13
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by scienter
Hi Sno4270, I tried your suggestions but it didn't make a difference.
Oh ok ... well hope ya figure it out ! Ya might need to start from scratch ...
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 08:08 PM   #14
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Have you tried editing it on a different computer or does it do it on every post you try to edit on even with different computers?
I hope you solve this out soon.
Old 11-25-2008, 08:57 PM   #15
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

I have always worked in the editing box on WI. I have not copied and pasted my GE from another program. I am using a laptop so I don't have another enter button.

I will try the shift + enter trick.

I don't want to manually remove the spaces over and over because it is futile. I have done that already too many times and it works for a little while but then boom the spaces come back after I edit again. There is no rhyme or reason to it that I can see.

---------- scienter added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

maybe I will try firefox. I have been using Internet Explorer

Last edited by scienter; 11-25-2008 at 08:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
scienter is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 09:01 PM   #16
Alaza
Webkinz :)

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

You could try reporting the proablem to a moderater, aministrater or founder.
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 09:08 PM   #17
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

good idea!

I just reported my problem. I will post the outcome...stay tuned

thanks for everyone's input. I really appreciate it
scienter is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 09:09 PM   #18
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by scienter
good idea!

I just reported my problem. I will post the outcome...stay tuned

thanks for everyone's input. I really appreciate it
Ha, that's funny, I was just about to do the same thing !!
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 09:12 PM   #19
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

*anxiously waiting as Jeopardy music plays in the background*
Azriel is offline Female
Closed