Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2008, 06:26 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
webkinz_noob is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Help Please!

Ok. My mom recently got me a webkinz, and she also bought one for my girlfriend. My sibblings have webkinz too, and they thought it would be a fun gift. They didn't tell me that you had to put the two webkinz on the same account to share a house. Me and my girlfriend unknowingly made seperate accounts, but we want to have the same one so we can share our webkinz cash and make a good house. I read the webkinz.com customer support section where I was told I can merge two accounts if at least one was started less than 30 days ago. I thought my problems were solved. I tried to do the thing where I input my information, and it lets me adopt my webkinz on her account, but when I put my information in, it said that it was not found in their records. I'm stuck! I tried it on her webkinz also, and it did the same thing. Help! I only have a few days left!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2008, 01:13 PM   #2
ask away ;)
Gifted

foreverandever720 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Help Please!

Hmm sounds like a process that is just asking for a glitch by Ganz.
Recently, there have been so many issues involving WW and specifically adoptions that I wouldn't be surprised if the merging not working had to do with all these issues. Because of the holidays WW experienced a huge overload and has caused everything to go nuts.

Considering you only have a few days left, I'd suggest calling them and perhaps a tech person will do it for you over the phone. But first you have to email them your issue at support@webkinz.com . After you do that they will give you a claim# for your problem. They are supposed to respond within 12 hours.
Once you have a claim # I believe then when you call them they can help. The number I've seen people used before is 1-866-932-5469.

Sorry for this being lengthy and possibly non-helpful. Just figured I'd give it a shot.
Old 01-07-2008, 01:17 PM   #3
cutekinz24
Webkinz :)

murray has a spectacular aura about

im sorry about your problem. maybe try several times or just call ganz. i sorry i couldn't help more
murray is offline Female
Old 01-07-2008, 03:47 PM   #4
JerseyGurl411
Webkinz :)

I<3webkinz22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just do what webkinz tell you or call ganz
Old 01-07-2008, 04:17 PM   #5
Lil Kinz
webkinz_noob is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the help! I just emailed support@webkinz.com. Hopefully they respond soon!
Closed