Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2007, 01:11 PM   #251
lilshrimp888
Gift Guru

lilshrimp888 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Help on how to make hearts--->♥ and other symbols!

Thanks. that's a great thread. I'll see what we can do.

I believe that's what Karen said!!!

View Post Originally Posted by lilshrimp888
☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○◙♂♀♪♫☼►◄↕‼¶§▬↨↑↓→←∟↔▲▼ !"#$%&'()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?@ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ[\]^_`abcd wow, I did all of them to 100 ( I think)
oh, and I think that's all of them to 100.

P.S. I think they end at the word wow

Last edited by lilshrimp888; 09-01-2007 at 01:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2007, 01:13 PM   #252
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks. that's a great thread. I'll see what we can do.

I believe that's what Karen said!!!
lol, that was very nice of her..I appreciate you trying I am glad people liked my guide..I have posted another one about gardening too, if you want to check it out

-

Did anyone else try out the codes?

♂♀♪
Old 09-01-2007, 01:19 PM   #253
lilshrimp888
Gift Guru

lilshrimp888 has a spectacular aura about

yeah, I looked at the gardening one too. maybe in a while I'll suggest that, but I don't want to rush into anything. It's kind of a big deal to make a 'sticky' or whatev, so maybe in a while I can suggest the second gardening one. This one to me is better. Not trying to be rude, but you can learn how to garden on ww, and you can't learn how to put those symbols on ww. I think this is one is really cool
Old 09-01-2007, 01:28 PM   #254
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

yeah, I looked at the gardening one too. maybe in a while I'll suggest that, but I don't want to rush into anything. It's kind of a big deal to make a 'sticky' or whatev, so maybe in a while I can suggest the second gardening one. This one to me is better. Not trying to be rude, but you can learn how to garden on ww, and you can't learn how to put those symbols on ww. I think this is one is really cool
lol, its fine! I don't even want you to rush ahead and stickie that one, I was just experimenting with how the guide would turn out! Thanks for the compliments, I am so glad that this has become so popular, and helpful. I agree about the gardening, I added in some tips for it. Well we'll just have to see! Have you tried out, or discovered any new codes? I can't seem to find out how to make stars on my computer..someone gave a code that did not work for me or others.. ♪ I like the music note though
Old 09-01-2007, 02:26 PM   #255
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

bumping...
Old 09-01-2007, 03:10 PM   #256
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○nx éá??
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Old 09-01-2007, 03:10 PM   #257
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

You posted some cool symbols
Old 09-01-2007, 03:11 PM   #258
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

Thanx! Rep Point! ♥♦♣♠
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Old 09-01-2007, 03:19 PM   #259
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by -Miss-Webkinz-
Thanx! Rep Point! ♥♦♣♠
aw thanks! I really appreciate it, and am glad I could help out!
Old 09-01-2007, 04:28 PM   #260
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

They are cool!

Thanks for pming me asking how to get hearts, I hope me guiding you to this thread helped you out
Closed