Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2007, 05:46 PM   #1
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Help on how to make hearts--->♥ and other symbols!

I've seen many threads in this section regarding how to make hearts [♥] , and more and more are being created for those who missed it, and don't know. So I thought I should post how to make hearts:

All you have to do, is click alt, and then three on the right keyboard. Press them both at the same time, then let go.

Alt>3=♥

Below is an image:

Click the image to open in full size.

These can come in handy for loads of things! For example, why not attract peoples attention to your siggy, with a nice heart? It looks great as decoration, or even used instead of "<3" Best of all, it looks awesome anywhere, and can look great in siggys or avaters!

Try with the other numbers too!

☺☻♥

alt1-☺
alt2-☻
alt3-♥
alt4-♦
alt5-♣
alt6-♠
alt7-•
alt8-◘
alt9-○
alt10-◙
alt11-♂
alt12-♀
alt13-♪
alt14-♫
alt15-☼
alt16-►
alt17-◄
alt18-↕
alt20-¶
alt21-§
alt22- ▬
alt24-↑
alt25-↓
alt26- →
alt27- ←
alt28- ∟
alt29- ↔
alt30-▲
alt31-▼
alt36-$
alt456-╚
alt987-█
alt159-ƒ
alt489-Θ
alt753-±
alt765-²

(Thanks Bandie!) ♥

*On post #520, 4myqties posted a wonderful chart on the different combinations. The link is here. I would post it, but it is super long...but I found it so great that I would like to really thank her! I appreciate it~

Also, you can try pressing alt, and then a two digit number, for even more cool designs!
For example, try alt>1>1 That combination makes ♂

**Be sure to not let go of the key, and press it one at a time, while resting a finger on the other keys. Make sure to use the right keypad too**

Here are some more examples using alt 11, ( 12, 13, 14..)and up:
♂☻♀♪

(thanks lilypad) ♥

Also, you can change the colour and size by clicking modify>go advanced, or quote, highlighting them, and choosing size and color.

if you have a laptop, just press:

& # 9 8 2 9 ; ( many people forgot the ";" wich is why theirs didn't work)

without the spaces: ♥ (thanks lindsay!)

Check this out!You know how to make spades by doing Alt + 6? if you put it on bold you can make Clubs! Look:
♣♣♣ NOT BOLD ♣♣♣ BOLD, Try it out!
(thanks passpass!) ♥

☻▬▐«╬╬ <---I also discovered that you can hit the same number various times, creating different symbols, depending on the times you hit it.

Feel free to try it out below

**remember to use the right keyboard, pressing down at the same time, then letting go**

Hope that helps clarify things!

What did you think of this guide? Did you find it helpful? Please leave a rating at the top under rate thread, to let me know what you think!

Also, If it looks like question marks, don't mind that...it actually looked like hearts before...

If you liked this guide, and thought I helped, be sure to check out my gardening guide and my newest guide: Reminder to newbies- how to get gifted!

Last edited by kinz09; 11-04-2007 at 04:01 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2007, 05:47 PM   #2
jennanoelle

Default Re: Help on how to make hearts--->♥

oh ok let me try

didnt work

Last edited by jennanoelle; 08-28-2007 at 05:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-28-2007, 05:49 PM   #3
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

Remember to use the three on the right keyboard, press them at the same time, then let go.

Old 08-28-2007, 05:50 PM   #4
Delephant1
Webkinz :)

Delephant1 is on a distinguished road

♥ Cool! ☻♦♣♠•◘○
Old 08-28-2007, 05:50 PM   #5
jennanoelle

i dont have that.i have a lab top.that must make a difference
Old 08-28-2007, 05:51 PM   #6
skatergirl246
Gift Guru

skatergirl246 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Help on how to make hearts--->?

let me see nope ddnt work333333
Old 08-28-2007, 05:51 PM   #7
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

Yes, I am not yet sure how do it on the laptop..it might be a key at the top...Try it on another computer, when you can!

View Post Originally Posted by skatergirl246
let me see3
**remember to use the right keyboard, pressing down at the same time, then letting go**

delephant1 can do it!

Last edited by kinz09; 08-28-2007 at 05:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-28-2007, 05:51 PM   #8
Gift Guru

Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond repute

& # 9 8 2 9 ;

without the spaces: ♥
Lindsay is offline Female
Old 08-28-2007, 05:52 PM   #9
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Lindsay

& # 9 8 2 9 ;

without the spaces: ♥
Thanks for that- Ill add it!
Old 08-28-2007, 05:52 PM   #10
Gift Guru

Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond repute

You're welcome!
Lindsay is offline Female
Closed