Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 03:50 PM   #1
Im Wacky deal wit it
Webkinz :)

hhibell has much to be proud ofhhibell has much to be proud ofhhibell has much to be proud ofhhibell has much to be proud of

Default Help!!

Does anyone know where i could find a reasonible priced sherbert bunny?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2009, 03:53 PM   #2
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: Help!!

I think we all wish the same thing as you !!

Sorry but the only way to find one inexpensive is to luckily stumble upon. If someone knows what they are worth you are going to pay a high price !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2009, 03:53 PM   #3
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

hmm...they are really hard to find. the only time i really here of people finding them cheap is when they find some small internet sight that happens to have one(though they almost never reveal the name), or happen to stop by some old store in the "middle of nowhere) that happens to have them.

problem is, those are extremely hard to find, so you typically have to look on sites such as ebay, and hope you are lucky and see a cheap one
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 03-24-2009, 03:55 PM   #4
Banned
scruffy9916 is a jewel in the roughscruffy9916 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
I think we all wish the same thing as you !!

Sorry but the only way to find one inexpensive is to luckily stumble upon. If someone knows what they are worth you are going to pay a high price !!
Funkyc63 is totally right they are priced at least at 400 for cheap!I found one for 8000.00 dollars!
Old 03-24-2009, 03:56 PM   #5
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

If you are looking for one, and don't mind one without the tag, then there are tons to find on eBay, some are there right now for cheap.

But, if you want the tag for a reason or another, the best thing to do is hope Grandma has been saving some for your birthday

Sites in the middle of nowhere with a really bad and unsecured interface are usually dangerous, and the only thing that they will give you from the purchase is some scam and a lesson to be learned
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 03-24-2009, 03:58 PM   #6
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by scruffy9916
Funkyc63 is totally right they are priced at least at 400 for cheap!I found one for 8000.00 dollars!
Actually they aren't that much, but they are a little pricy. I recently bought 2 on ebay for around $60 each.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 03-24-2009, 03:59 PM   #7
Im Wacky deal wit it

hhibell has much to be proud ofhhibell has much to be proud ofhhibell has much to be proud ofhhibell has much to be proud of

Once my mom saw a couple but, she thought she would get it when it got closer to easter. So when I told her that they were really hard to find, she went back to the store. But they never sold them again!
Old 03-24-2009, 04:00 PM   #8
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

There are some on ebay right now for about $65 with free shipping.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:02 PM   #9
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by MysticMist
If you are looking for one, and don't mind one without the tag, then there are tons to find on eBay, some are there right now for cheap.

But, if you want the tag for a reason or another, the best thing to do is hope Grandma has been saving some for your birthday

Sites in the middle of nowhere with a really bad and unsecured interface are usually dangerous, and the only thing that they will give you from the purchase is some scam and a lesson to be learned
i meant sites that are not very popular(i guess i worded my answer wrong), that have had them up for sale for a while. just because a site does not have the capcity some "big" sites do does not mean it is not realiable
Old 03-24-2009, 04:03 PM   #10
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by scruffy9916

$8000? i have never seen that much for any webkinz...the prices are not that high!
Closed