Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2009, 05:01 PM   #11
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

Default Re: Having trouble remembering what food or items can go in Fridges and Toy Boxes? Look no further! A Guide on what can and cannot go in WW Fridges and Storage Containers! (UPDATED 1-27@4:50 PM)

Thanks! Ill go add that.
andrewhoya is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2009, 06:55 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Default Re: Having trouble remembering what food or items can go in Fridges and Toy Boxes? Look no further! A Guide on what can and cannot go in WW Fridges and Storage Containers! (UPDATED 1-27@5:05 PM)

I'll try to find more things.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 01-28-2009, 10:23 AM   #13
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

Default Re: Having trouble remembering what food or items can go in Fridges and Toy Boxes? Look no further! A Guide on what can and cannot go in WW Fridges and Storage Containers! (UPDATED 1-27@5:05 PM)

Great! Thanks!

---------- andrewhoya added 18 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Updated.

---------- andrewhoya added 38 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

added some more items.

---------- andrewhoya added 61 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Anyone have a Bamboo Break Trophy? If so, can it fit in a toybox?

---------- andrewhoya added 804 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

added 6 new items

Last edited by andrewhoya; 01-28-2009 at 10:23 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-28-2009, 10:27 AM   #14
Gift Trainee

76dimples has disabled reputation

Default Re: Having trouble remembering what food or items can go in Fridges and Toy Boxes? Look no further! A Guide on what can and cannot go in WW Fridges and Storage Units! (UPDATED 1-28@10:25 AM)

I got the Winterfest Parkas in a Ice Cold Storage Toy Box. And the Jar Of Jelly Beans went in the High End Refrig "estore item".. I'm wondering if the items fit in the box/refrig that's closet to the item.. For instance.. The Winterfest Items "clothes and food" went in the Snow Theme here..
Attached Images
File Type: jpgparka.JPG (159.2 KB, 4 views)
76dimples is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 10:29 AM   #15
ill miss you all!
Banned

Default Re: Having trouble remembering what food or items can go in Fridges and Toy Boxes? Look no further! A Guide on what can and cannot go in WW Fridges and Storage Units! (UPDATED 1-28@10:25 AM)

Thanks for posting! Also, congrats on the Purple Floral Fox.

I will go update.

---------- andrewhoya added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

Updated

Last edited by andrewhoya; 01-28-2009 at 10:29 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-28-2009, 05:29 PM   #16

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Default Re: Having trouble remembering what food or items can go in Fridges and Toy Boxes? Look no further! A Guide on what can and cannot go in WW Fridges and Storage Units! (UPDATED 1-28@10:30 AM)

Can Markers or Crayons fit in? I think so.
Old 01-28-2009, 05:33 PM   #17
ill miss you all!
Banned

Default Re: Having trouble remembering what food or items can go in Fridges and Toy Boxes? Look no further! A Guide on what can and cannot go in WW Fridges and Storage Units! (UPDATED 1-28@10:30 AM)

Good idea! Now that I think about it, coloring books and cookbooks can, too, as well as the Webkinz Guide.

---------- andrewhoya added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

updated.

Last edited by andrewhoya; 01-28-2009 at 05:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-28-2009, 05:55 PM   #18

Default Re: Having trouble remembering what food or items can go in Fridges and Toy Boxes? Look no further! A Guide on what can and cannot go in WW Fridges and Storage Units! (UPDATED 1-28@5:35 PM)

I was guessing. What kind of clothing can and can't.
Old 01-28-2009, 05:56 PM   #19
ill miss you all!
Banned

Default Re: Having trouble remembering what food or items can go in Fridges and Toy Boxes? Look no further! A Guide on what can and cannot go in WW Fridges and Storage Units! (UPDATED 1-28@5:35 PM)

You are right.

I bought some and tried.

The only clothing that I know of is what I have listed. I wish more people would see this and help out.
Old 01-28-2009, 06:06 PM   #20

KinzStyle clothing or the Rocking Mohawk?
Closed

Tags
helpfulness!