Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2009, 10:42 AM   #1
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

Thumbs up Having trouble remembering what food or items can go in Fridges and Toy Boxes? Look no further! A Guide on what can and cannot go in WW Fridges and Storage Units!

****WORK IN PROGRESS****

Ever get mad when you try to put something in a fridge, only to your dismay to find out it can't? Want to put something in a toy box, but can't?

Look No further! This guide will tell you exactly what can and cannot go in storage units!

If you have something else that can or cannot fit into a storage unit, please post it here, and your name will be added to the list below.

HELPERS:

fluffrnuttr
Webkinz Mania
76dimples
Puppet
gripperloverxxoo

NOTES:

---Some Hockey Theme items have trouble storing newer clothes
---The Vortex can hold food AND items at the same time
---Some W-Shop tables that have lamps on them cannot store items, though you can see inside of them.
---- The white W-Shop Sunglasses sometimes have trouble going into the four-item trunks that Arte Sells.
--- It seems as if many items canNOT be stored in W-SHop containers, but they CAN be stored in Safes and Vortexs.... It this the case with all items??

FOOD:

All PSF's (Can go in fridges)
All W-Shop Food (Can)
All recipes (except: )

VACATION
Fools Gold Chocolate (CanNOT)

SEASONAL/CLICK TO WIN
Cinnamon Hearts (Can)
Pumpkin Pop (can)
Chocolate Eggs (can)
Apple Cider (can)
Hot Chocolate Mug (winterfest, can)
Bowl of Cranberries (can)
Pumpkin Pie (can)
Pumpkin Soup (can)
Holiday Snow Cone (can)
Peppermint Hot Chocolate (can)
Peppermint Snowflake (can)
Roasted Chestnuts (can)
Sugarbear Cookie (can)
Jellybeans (Striped, can)
POTM Chocolate Medal (can)
Egg Nog (can)
Phantom Pop (can)

CHARM FOREST

All Star Cookies (can)
Charm Candy (can)

OTHER

Collie Bone (can)
Jar of Super Jellybeans (can)
Home Grown Jellybeans (can)
Home Grown Doughnut (can)
W-CARES

Chocolate Bar (can)
Ice Cream Sandwich (can)

OTHER ITEMS

**NO Furniture (eStore, W-Shop, Curio Shop), Coupons (WOW, bingoz, W-Shop) Wallpaper/flooring, large W-Shop Items, PSI's, Super Beds, Coins (kinzcash, Wish) POTM, or Exclusives

W_SHOP

All W-Shop Clothes (can)
Funky Girl Lamp
All Posters (canNOT)
Seeds (canNOT)
Crayons+Markers (can)
Coloring Books/ Cookbooks (can)
Webkinz Guide (can)

HOLIDAY/SEASONAL/CLICK-TO-WIN

Holiday Arte (can)
Snoflake Sweater (can)
Holiday Bomber Jacket (can)
Wool Scarf Jacket (can)
Snowy Blue Toque (can)
Winterfest Parka(canNOT....Can be stored in Gold Safe.........Is this the case with the rest?)
All Christmas Trees (canNOT)
Googles Ice Sculpture (canNOT)
Framed Winter Scene (canNOT)
Potted Icicle Tree (canNOT)
Zingoz Plushie (can)
08 Valentines Flowers (canNOT)
All Snowglobes (canNOT)
All Menorahs (canNOT)
POTM Wall Medal (canNOT)
All W-Shop Halloween Costumes (can)
Frankenstein Hat (can)
Pilgrim Hat (can)
Christmas Tree Hat (can)
Winerfest Parka (can)
07 Valentines Flowers (canNOT)
All SNowglobes (canNOT)

CSO/RARE

Arte Bomber (can)
All Beds, furniture (canNOT)
Bee Costume (all, can)
Neon Fro (can)
Lion Tapestry (canNOT)
Chef's Hat (can)
Gladiator Helmet (can)
Queen Marie's Perriwig (can)
Christmas Clothing (robe, etc- all can)
Tutti Frutti Head Dress (can)
Crown of Wonder (can)
Pineapple Lamp (can)

VACATION

Sunshine Swimsuit Bottom (can)
Sunshine Swimsuit Top (can)
Umbrella Hat (can)
Ship in a Bottle (canNOT)
InFlatable Palm Tree (canNOT)
Tiki Torch (canNOT)
Flowing Palm Tree (canNOT)

WHEEL PRIZES

Wheel of Yum Shirt (can)
Wheel of the Month Shirt (can)
RockKinz Mohawk (can)
Monkey and Monkey Dummy (canNOT, can in safe and vortex)

CHARM

Space Outfit (all can)
Bad Fairy Shirt (can)
Good Fairy Shirt (can)
KINZSTYLE

3D Glasses (can)

TRADING CARD PRIZES

All VTC (Space Shuttle, Waterfall, etc) prizes (canNOT)
All Posters (canNOT)
VTC Packs (canNOT)

TROPHIES

Bounce 'N Burst (canNot)
Candy Bash (can)
Zingoz 600 (can)
Goobers Lab (can)
Opporation Gumball (can)
Booger Gets an A (can)
Year 2 (can)
Zacky's Quest Statue (canNOT)
Zingoz Pop (can)
Cash Cow (can)

Please no rude comments. I (and other members) have spent a lot of time putting items into fridges and storage units, and then taking them out, putting them in, etc. If you have other items, please post below.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by andrewhoya; 02-07-2009 at 08:47 PM.. Reason: updating
andrewhoya is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2009, 10:48 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Having trouble remembering what food or items can go in Fridges and Toy Boxes? Look no further! A Guide on what can and cannot go in WW Fridges and Storage Containers! (UPDATED 1-27@1050 AM)

HI,

Awesome list/work/effort!

2 additons for you....

I think people had mentioned that the SUPER JAR of JELLYBEANS were now storable as of several weeks ago....like, perhaps end of summer/fall time?

I have never been blessed with winning them, so can not vouch for that....and would not recommend trying without knowing for sure....but, perhaps someone can verify this?

Also, the VORTEX storage unit can hold--FOOD as well as toys and clothing at the SAME TIME....

Again, great job!!

fluffrnuttr
Old 01-27-2009, 10:50 AM   #3
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

Default Re: Having trouble remembering what food or items can go in Fridges and Toy Boxes? Look no further! A Guide on what can and cannot go in WW Fridges and Storage Containers! (UPDATED 1-27@1050 AM)

Oh, okay! I have some, but didn't try to put them in because of what I knew from before.

Thanks for the help! Rep!
Old 01-27-2009, 10:57 AM   #4
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

Thanks for putting so much hard work into this thread. I have noticed some other problems with CERTAIN storage units, however.

I have had problems with the white W-Shop sunglasses. They won't go in the little purple, 4-item trunks that Arte sells at the Curio shop. I have also had problems with the hockey bedside tables that Arte sells from the hockey theme. I don't know if it's because the hockey theme is so old, but many newer clothes items will NOT go in those bedside storage units. I have also had problems with the little blue bedside tables (with the lamps on them) sold at the W-Shop. When you click on these tables, you can SEE inside of them but you can't put anything into them.

I just wondered if you had had similar problems with these particular storage units, or if I have a glitch in my account. Thanks again for this helpful thread!
Old 01-27-2009, 03:59 PM   #5
ill miss you all!
Banned

Thank you for posting! I have not had these problems, sorry to say. I will go update those things! Thanks for posting! Rep!

---------- andrewhoya added 101 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

added two Home Grown items.

---------- andrewhoya added 56 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

Anybody else have more items?

---------- andrewhoya added 142 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Added some more.

Last edited by andrewhoya; 01-27-2009 at 03:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-27-2009, 04:30 PM   #6

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Default Re: Having trouble remembering what food or items can go in Fridges and Toy Boxes? Look no further! A Guide on what can and cannot go in WW Fridges and Storage Containers! (UPDATED 1-27@4:00 PM)

Good thread andrewhoya!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 01-27-2009, 04:37 PM   #7
ill miss you all!
Banned

Default Re: Having trouble remembering what food or items can go in Fridges and Toy Boxes? Look no further! A Guide on what can and cannot go in WW Fridges and Storage Containers! (UPDATED 1-27@4:00 PM)

Thanks for posting! Rep! Any more ideas?
Old 01-27-2009, 04:46 PM   #8

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

POTM items can't fit in I think.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:46 PM   #9
ill miss you all!
Banned

Correct! Thanks!
Old 01-27-2009, 04:51 PM   #10

Default Re: Having trouble remembering what food or items can go in Fridges and Toy Boxes? Look no further! A Guide on what can and cannot go in WW Fridges and Storage Containers! (UPDATED 1-27@4:50 PM)

eStore items I think can't fit in. They are big. I don't have them.

---------- Webkinz Mania added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

I just subscribed this thread!

Last edited by Webkinz Mania; 01-27-2009 at 04:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
helpfulness!