Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2008, 08:50 PM   #1
cluelesswalkytalky
Webkinz :)
Webkinz___Lover is on a distinguished road

Default Have You Ever Wondered How To Put Pictures on WI? Well Here's How I Do It...

Please notice! This is how I do it. I don't know if different computers you have to do it differently but this is how I do it.

Ok here's how i do it....

~ Go on webkinz and find a picture of your webkinz pet that you wanna take a picture of.
~ Click on print scr/sys rq (On my computer it's above the insert key and next to F12).
~ Go to paint and click edit and then paste.
~ Then go to file and then save as.
~ Save it into pictures or wherever you wanna save it but remember where you saved it!
~ Then go onto tinypic.com and make sure you're on the upload page.
~ Click browse and find the picture you took of your webkinz.
~ Then click resize 17" Screen and then hit upload now.
~ After it's done uploading copy and paste the forum and message board url onto a reply on WI and the image should appear

Hope This Helps!

~ Webkinz___Lover ~

---------- Webkinz___Lover added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

I really hope this helps all of you!

---------- Webkinz___Lover added 7 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

BUMP!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Webkinz___Lover; 02-03-2008 at 08:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2008, 10:10 PM   #2
cafechip is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Have You Ever Wondered How To Put Pictures on WI? Well Here's How I Do It...

Thank you!! This really helped! I always wondered how you did that!!
Old 02-04-2008, 07:44 AM   #3
cluelesswalkytalky

Default Re: Have You Ever Wondered How To Put Pictures on WI? Well Here's How I Do It...

Originally Posted by cafechip;4776***
Thank you!! This really helped! I always wondered how you did that!!
your welcome!
Old 02-05-2008, 07:50 AM   #4
cluelesswalkytalky

bump, bump, bump
Old 02-06-2008, 06:40 PM   #5
cluelesswalkytalky

i thought ever1 would love this thread
Old 02-06-2008, 06:54 PM   #6
Gifted

cheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to behold

Thanks I really wanted to learn how to do that!
cheekycatlover is offline Female
Old 02-06-2008, 07:57 PM   #7
cluelesswalkytalky

View Post Originally Posted by cheekycatlover
Thanks I really wanted to learn how to do that!
your welcome tell every1 bout' this thread
Old 02-09-2008, 12:52 PM   #8
NaNo WC: 50,000!
Gift Guru

inlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roost

awesome thread- wondered how to do this! (ps i always think people would love my threads but you just have to be patient-trust me. it takes a while for peole to read it. ) Hope your thread turns out to be sucsessful!
inlovewithstitch626 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2008, 12:58 PM   #9
cluelesswalkytalky

ur welcome every1!
Old 02-19-2008, 09:23 AM   #10
cluelesswalkytalky

come on i thought every1 would love this thread!
Closed