Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2008, 01:45 PM   #71
LionLover3000

Default Re: Have you always wondered how people draw clothes on webkinz? Whether you're totally new or have done this before, you'll find something you don't know! You can work at your own pace and finesh them whenever you want!!!

View Post Originally Posted by whoopsie122
ok so I decided to make a dress this time.I found it it much easier to handel the tools and it went a LOT faster.I like tnis one a lot!!! great guide!!! please comment so that I can improve!! Click the image to open in full size.
It looks really great!! i would just suggest that you make the bottom a little more even. Great job! Keep up the good work!!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2008, 01:57 PM   #72
Webkinz :)

whoopsie122 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Have you always wondered how people draw clothes on webkinz? Whether you're totally new or have done this before, you'll find something you don't know! You can work at your own pace and finesh them whenever you want!!!

kool you said that you made a glitter guide? I was just wondering where I can find it, cuz I can't seem to find it.

---------- whoopsie122 added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

oh and thatnks for the suggestion I will go fix that.thanx

---------- whoopsie122 added 8 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

ok so I think I fixed It a bit. Did you mean like this?(oh and I enlarged the pic a bit and cut out the"ginger") Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by whoopsie122; 08-31-2008 at 01:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
whoopsie122 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 02:00 PM   #73
LionLover3000

kool you said that you made a glitter guide? I was just wondering where I can find it, cuz I can't seem to find it.

---------- whoopsie122 added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

oh and thatnks for the suggestion I will go fix that.thanx

---------- whoopsie122 added 8 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

ok so I think I fixed It a bit. Did you mean like this?(oh and I enlarged the pic a bit and cut out the"ginger") Click the image to open in full size.
Yeah, very nice! The glitter guide is on the last post two pages before this one. I have to go now.
Old 08-31-2008, 03:19 PM   #74

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Click the image to open in full size.

here are some more!! They aren't very good yet.
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 03:20 PM   #75

ok thnx, I'll add this too I tried making clothes on GIMP like one of your other guides said and I found out that it was a very smooth process and it is really easy to use this is how it turned out on the crocodail.and thnx again!!!! Click the image to open in full size.
Old 08-31-2008, 06:45 PM   #76
LionLover3000

View Post Originally Posted by Lefty21

here are some more!! They aren't very good yet.
It's okay, you just need practice. On the first one, make the sleeves a little farther down, on the second one...
1) you should try to make the pattern on the shirt a little farther down
2) I'll post about this in a min.
3) the pants should come from the top, not he bottom. Very good though!

ok thnx, I'll add this too I tried making clothes on GIMP like one of your other guides said and I found out that it was a very smooth process and it is really easy to use this is how it turned out on the crocodail.and thnx again!!!! Click the image to open in full size.
---------- LionLover3000 added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

One common mistake that is made is erasing the webbies arms. In the picture below the pieces I am talking about are circled in red.

Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 611x480.Click the image to open in full size.

You want to cover the lightest part, and nothing else, leaving the dark to define its arms

You can see by the blue where you want to put the outline.
This may seem fairly insignificant but if not done properly, the result may be a lumpy, formless shirt.

You don’t have to do this guide, I just did it because… (:

---------- LionLover3000 added 187 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

hello?? anybody???

Last edited by LionLover3000; 08-31-2008 at 06:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-31-2008, 07:01 PM   #77

rangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud of

woah!!!!!!!!!!! i will try that! if i get good at it, that will come in handy in my future shop!!! esepilly the glitter!!!!!!!

---------- rangergirl added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

how in the world are you double-quoting?!

Last edited by rangergirl; 08-31-2008 at 07:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
rangergirl is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 07:07 PM   #78
LionLover3000

Click on the button circled in red. Click it for every post you want to quote. Then press reply.
Old 08-31-2008, 07:08 PM   #79

rangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud of

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH COOL! thanks!
rangergirl is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 07:22 PM   #80

so I think I went a little crazy with the glitter but It was an experiment and now I am awear of what to do in the future.but thanks for the glitter guide It was easy to follow, but anyways here it is(with LOTS of glitter)(lol)http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/907...littersvo8.gif oh and click on link to see the pic!!

Last edited by whoopsie122; 08-31-2008 at 07:35 PM.. Reason: I forgot something
Closed