Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2008, 06:59 PM   #31
Is Justin a
Webkinz :)

grundoluvir will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Have you always wondered how people draw clothes on webkinz? Whether you're totally new or have done this before, you'll find something you don't know! You can work at your own pace and finesh them whenever you want!!!

that's pretty cool
grundoluvir is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2008, 08:18 PM   #32
loopysnoop

Default Re: Have you always wondered how people draw clothes on webkinz? Whether you're totally new or have done this before, you'll find something you don't know! You can work at your own pace and finesh them whenever you want!!!

this way turned out better:
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 08-26-2008, 05:09 PM   #33
Is Justin a

that looks really cool!

---------- grundoluvir added 1189 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

huh, i wonder where your pic went?

---------- grundoluvir added 21 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

what is the next thingy?

Last edited by grundoluvir; 08-26-2008 at 05:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-26-2008, 06:22 PM   #34
LionLover3000

Okay, so now we’re gonna learn how to make long, elegant dresses.

So get your webkinz on paint, then chose your color. I chose red.

Draw the outline simalarly to how I have drawn it. (the red line across it’s stomach is just so I could make sure the sleeves are even.)

Now you’re gonna want to erase the tail and legs, using the eraser icon. Also, draw the outline of the dress down to it’s legs.

Now draw in the edges of the dress, as shown in the next pic. I try to purposly make it uneven on the bottom, not just a straight line.

Now all that’s left is to fill it in!!0

Add some jewelry if you like and send it in!
Old 08-27-2008, 05:05 PM   #35
Is Justin a

here is my sheep!
Old 08-27-2008, 05:20 PM   #36
LionLover3000

View Post Originally Posted by grundoluvir
here is my sheep!

It looks very good! I would suggest making the dress a bit shorter though...
Old 08-27-2008, 08:59 PM   #37
Is Justin a

okay sorry, do i have to fix it, or can i keep it like that?
Old 08-27-2008, 10:00 PM   #38
LionLover3000

View Post Originally Posted by grundoluvir
okay sorry, do i have to fix it, or can i keep it like that?
You can keep it how it is...
Old 08-28-2008, 04:06 PM   #39
Is Justin a

well if you want me to fix it i will!
Old 08-28-2008, 05:10 PM   #40
~John 3:16~
Gifted

cjjperk is just really nicecjjperk is just really nice

Wow! That is cool! Thanks for telling us. I was just wandering. How do you make is anamated and sparkle? I realy like that!

---------- cjjperk added 56 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

All it does is this when I right click

Last edited by cjjperk; 08-28-2008 at 05:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed