Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2008, 09:00 AM   #11
Is Justin a
Webkinz :)

grundoluvir will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Have you always wondered how people draw clothes on webkinz? Whether you're totally new or have done this before, you'll find something you don't know! You can work at your own pace and finesh them whenever you want!!!

woah! i like your bat and i like your cocker spaniel and i like your your bat!!
grundoluvir is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2008, 12:39 PM   #12

hgy96 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Have you always wondered how people draw clothes on webkinz? Whether you're totally new or have done this before, you'll find something you don't know! You can work at your own pace and finesh them whenever you want!!!

View Post Originally Posted by grundoluvir
woah! i like your bat and i like your cocker spaniel and i like your your bat!!

thanx! u did the grey wolf right? i like that 1 to!
Old 08-21-2008, 12:43 PM   #13
cows11096
Gift Guru

cows11096 has a spectacular aura aboutcows11096 has a spectacular aura about

thank you so much! =] ... i loved yours too! =]
Old 08-21-2008, 06:30 PM   #14
LionLover3000

View Post Originally Posted by hgy96
here it is =]
It looks great!!

View Post Originally Posted by grundoluvir
here is the updated grey wolf!!::
Click the image to open in full size.

---------- grundoluvir added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

i fixed the grey wolf, but then it also turned my older ones to my newer one.
Thats okay! It looks great! You did very good.

View Post Originally Posted by Lefty21
this is cool! Thanks for telling! right now I am on a mac laptop so I don't have paint! But I will defanately do it on the other computer!!
Cool! can't wait to see it!

View Post Originally Posted by cows11096
i will try ... be back in a little while! =]

---------- cows11096 added 11 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

this guide is amazing! ... thank you so much!

You did very well, it must've been pretty tough to do it on a bat. I wouldn't suggest doing it on the bat in the future, though.

---------- LionLover3000 added 1 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

So, I was bored and I decided to do a guide on how to make circles larger. Click on the brush tool, then the large circle. Place it where you need it. Zoom up to 8x.

Now, you want to draw a line where I have. The green is the new lines.

Now do this: (The yellow is the new)

Now, I’ve turned the yellow and green to blue, and we’re going to add another layer.

So now put in the yellow lines.

Then the green.

Now, just turn everything blue!

You can easily turn this into a ladybug like this:

You don’t need to send in you picture of this. I just did it for fun.

Last edited by LionLover3000; 08-22-2008 at 08:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-22-2008, 05:30 PM   #15
Is Justin a

cool, thanks for all the compliments on my wolf!! what is the next assignment thng?
Old 08-22-2008, 06:26 PM   #16
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

very cute thanks rep
bigduck is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 07:43 PM   #17
LionLover3000

I'm sorry I'm taking so long. I've been in school four days and i already have two test and a major quiz to study for. That and a ton of homework. anyway, here's what you do next.

This is what we’ll be making now:

There are many different ways to make dresses. We’re going to start with a short, simple dress. Draw you outline like this:

Fill it in… (I’ve added a bit of a v-neck, you can do this by clicking on the siphor thing, and then clicking somewhere on the animal. Then just draw it in)

Now do the bottom and the legs…

Now click on the edit colors button, and select the color you used for the dress, then define custom colors. Drag the slider down just a little to make it a bit darker.

The color will appear in one of the empty boxes. Click on it. Then click okay. Now use the pencil tool to go all the way around the outside of the dress.

Add a cute beret, a bracelet, and some hoop earings. This is what it should look like!

Now post yours!!

---------- LionLover3000 added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

Ps. I wil post the next guide tomorrow.

Last edited by LionLover3000; 08-22-2008 at 07:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-22-2008, 08:26 PM   #18
cows11096
Gift Guru

cows11096 has a spectacular aura aboutcows11096 has a spectacular aura about

thank you! =]

this guide has inspired me to make custom webbies with username ... its working pretty well and i would like to say thanks =]
Old 08-22-2008, 08:31 PM   #19
LionLover3000

sure, anytime.

---------- LionLover3000 added 3 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

Just for those of you who don't know...

How to post pics.
You’ve just fineshed your fabulous outfit, and you need to post it somewhere. All you have to do is:
Save your file under a name you’ll remember, in a place you’ll remember. I like to create a new folder to put my drawings in so I know where they’ll be. Then go to T i n y p i c .com (without the spaces) The first page you come to should look like this:

First, click on the button circled in red. A window will come up. Look through this until you find the file you just saved. When you find it, click on it. Next, click the green button circled in blue. Wait for it to load. When it does, you should get this screen: (If you don’t, try again)

Click on the one circled in red (which is the second one down
0, then right click, and click copy. Go to the message board you want to put it on, then, in the typing box, right click, then click paste. A string of words will come up. Just ignore those and press send. Your picture will show up.

Last edited by LionLover3000; 08-22-2008 at 08:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-23-2008, 08:57 AM   #20
Is Justin a

here is my cotton candy bunny ready to go to prom!!
Closed