Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 10:19 PM   #101
LionLover3000

Default Re: Have you always wondered how people draw clothes on webkinz? Whether you're totally new or have done this before, you'll find something you don't know! You can work at your own pace and finesh them whenever you want!!!

View Post Originally Posted by whoopsie122
hey lionlover3000 I would like to thank you for everything and helping me with all these things, you are soooo nice and when I first posted here it was really the first thread I became involved with and I had like no idea about WI. Your thread helped me start out andnow I have a successful Blob shop and it is all thanks to you and your thread. So I would like to give you a thankyou truly from the heart.you are soo awesome and I am sure you have helped many more people like me so truly truly thank you!!
Awwwww, thank you!! I'm so glad I could help you...
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 10:24 PM   #102
Webkinz :)

rangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud of

Default Re: Have you always wondered how people draw clothes on webkinz? Whether you're totally new or have done this before, you'll find something you don't know! You can work at your own pace and finesh them whenever you want!!!

i am like TOTALLY going to make one of those tomorrow!!!!!! MAKE MORE GUIDES! more
rangergirl is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 07:58 AM   #103
Is Justin a

grundoluvir will become famous soon enough

when are you going to put up your new guide?
grundoluvir is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 08:44 PM   #104
LionLover3000

today. a little bit later, tho, like 3 mountain time...

---------- LionLover3000 added 86 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

So, now we’re gonna learn to draw yet another dress!! Aren’t you so happy. No, you all probably hate dresses by now… Well, that’s okay, cuz this is the last dress we’re going to do. So, anyway, you want to draw the ‘legs’ of the dress, just like the picture below, and fill them in.

Click the image to open in full size.

No draw the rest of the dress regularly…

Now we’re going to draw a coat. I chose light green for some reason for mine…

Draw something similar to the outline on the right on both sides, then fill them in.

Draw some buttons, a bit of eyeshadow, and that weird butterfly thing.

Here is the pattern for the butterfly. I usually just fill it in with the colors I need, then drag it were I want it, then make the white parts the same color as the webbies fur again. But you can just draw it on if you like.

Now, add some jewelry if you like, and post it. I’ll let you know how you did!!

**Note, you can't see the butterfly to well in this picture. Oh well.

---------- LionLover3000 added 487 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

Hello?????

Last edited by LionLover3000; 09-06-2008 at 08:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-06-2008, 08:48 PM   #105

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Have you always wondered how people draw clothes on webkinz? Whether you're totally new or have done this before, you'll find something you don't know! You can work at your own pace and finesh them whenever you want!!! Guide 5 added!!!!

awwww, that is so cute!!!
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 08:54 PM   #106
LionLover3000

Default Re: Have you always wondered how people draw clothes on webkinz? Whether you're totally new or have done this before, you'll find something you don't know! You can work at your own pace and finesh them whenever you want!!! Guide 5 added!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Lefty21
awwww, that is so cute!!!
Thanks!! I made this on a Floral Fox:

Old 09-06-2008, 09:37 PM   #107
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

I made a bunch! here they all are!

There they are! Do you like them? I used all of your guides exept the last one. You're really good!
naomiglasc is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 10:46 PM   #108
SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!

Thanks, this should help me
Old 09-06-2008, 10:48 PM   #109
LionLover3000

View Post Originally Posted by naomiglasc
I made a bunch! here they all are!

There they are! Do you like them? I used all of your guides exept the last one. You're really good!
They are all very good! I suggest you pay a little more attention to the shape, especially the around the legs. Very good!! Thanks, by the way.
Old 09-07-2008, 12:31 AM   #110

rangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud of

COOL! i made one, but IDK if it will post.... also, if you are just bored or something, can you make a gide about... puting Ipods on webkinz? PLEASE?
rangergirl is offline Female
Closed