Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2008, 09:31 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
tamicowen is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Halloween costumes

My daughter has been to the clubhouse and many of the webkinzs have Halloween costumes. How do you get them? We have looked in the W-shop but cannot find them. Please help!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2008, 09:37 AM   #2
Loves Josh Bell
Gift Guru

Tonks22 is a glorious beacon of lightTonks22 is a glorious beacon of lightTonks22 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Halloween costumes

Many people have them from last year You can also be an 'Astronaut' if you get all the pieces from the star challenge

---------- Tonks22 added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

Or you could go to the eStore and buy the knight outfit

---------- Tonks22 added 4 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

You could also 'build' one from the currently available W-Shop clothes (ballerina, arte, etc)

Last edited by Tonks22; 10-25-2008 at 09:37 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Tonks22 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 09:47 AM   #3

Thanks. So is there no way to get them this year?
Old 10-25-2008, 09:48 AM   #4
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by tamicowen
Thanks. So is there no way to get them this year?
well they are coming out with costumes later this month..they released the 1st batch of items, but they still have to release all the rest of the items, which includes costumes
Old 10-25-2008, 09:48 AM   #5
Loves Josh Bell
Gift Guru

Tonks22 is a glorious beacon of lightTonks22 is a glorious beacon of lightTonks22 is a glorious beacon of light

Well, no way to get the 'real' ones unless they come out with them.
Or you could buy the KinzStyle ones, they come with the online version of the costume...
Tonks22 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 10:02 AM   #6

so i can make sume up?:bt::ccat::clyde::chi::el1::husky: :kanga:
Old 10-25-2008, 10:24 AM   #7
Gift Guru

ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

Most of those costumes probably came from last year. But gift stores also have some christmas clothing and costumes which come with codes so they can be virtually worn, too. I hope this helps
ouscream is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 10:31 AM   #8
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Some of the halloween costumes you see are probably old halloween gifts. There is a jack o lantern hat that was the halloween gift in 2006 ~ that will be priceless next week I believe so it will be hard to get, but you could get it in the trading rooms possibly or trading here in the GE. My bat wears that with the pumpkin outfit that you can buy in the stores. It's a pumpkin shirt.

Another halloween gift, from last year, is the frankenkinz hat ~ you could also be lucky and find one of those in the trading room or trading here on WI.

As for the rest, last year they sold costumes in the w-shop, there was a hippo, lion and elephant costume. You can still find those for trade here in the GE .

I sure do hope they add costumes to the w-shop ~ but it's less than a week from halloween so I doubt it, unless they add a few in when they do maintenance Wed. and take the halloween items out...
Old 10-25-2008, 11:30 AM   #9
huffs
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Well first of all to get them,they ether got them from last years lootbag,wich they might come again this year.Another way is by Going to a gift shop like Hallmark or something and look for their webkinz clothing.They have codes that you can enter in the Code shop that will give you the clothing anad a bag that when you open,you get to go to Persephons shop,she is known as the STYLISH webkinz.You get to buy cool clothing no where else from her shop!Hope I helped!

~Mia

---------- Miafire added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Oh yeah and you can ALSO MAKE your own by spwing some fabric togeth or knit some.I made a cute T-shirt for my webkinz!

Last edited by Miafire; 10-25-2008 at 11:30 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Miafire is offline Male
Old 10-25-2008, 11:43 AM   #10

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Hi tamicowen,
Yes, you can make up halloween costumes. I wasn't on WW last October and missed all the great costumes, so this year I dressed my pets in what is available in the W-Shop and the Curio Shop.

I dressed 1 pet as a Bee , 1 as a cowboy, 1 as a pirate and 1 as an astronaut. Most of the stuff I bought in the W-Shop, (cowboy & pirate), Curio shop (bee) and was lucky enough to get the complete astronaut outfit in the Star challenge as prizes from clicking on the comets.

I'm sure your pets will look great for Halloween!
jazzykinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hi there