Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2008, 06:38 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Hack

Awesine tips! good job.
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2008, 07:02 AM   #12
Edward Cullen ♥
Gifted

Animalworld116 is on a distinguished road

Thats Some Great Tips! Rep Point For You!
Animalworld116 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2008, 09:15 AM   #13
Carlinann89

thanks you for caring sooooo much REP POINTS!!!!
Old 07-16-2008, 10:43 PM   #14
ebkinz are so
Gifted

1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

Thanks everyone for commenting, and thank you so much for all of the rep! I gave everyone Rep, too! I hope this was helpful!!

~Puppies

---------- 1luvpuppies added 183 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

Bump, please.

Last edited by 1luvpuppies; 07-16-2008 at 10:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 12:58 AM   #15

CocoLion is just really niceCocoLion is just really nice

These tips are WONDERFUL! I just fell in love with the thread at the start. Not many threads are like this anymore =) It just kills me to see people actually take the time to ruin somebody else's hard work. I hear about people getting hacked day after day and how Ganz does NOTHING about it; It makes me want to march over to the Ganz office in Cheektowaga, New York and talk to the head of the entire company and give him/her a piece of my mind!
And things like ClubPenguin- There's a thing called CPtrainer, and it just hacks the site and it makes it run slower. Honestly people, how do you feel about yourself if your a hacker? It's just terrible.

Rep point for you 1luvpuppies =)
CocoLion is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 10:51 AM   #16
ebkinz are so
Gifted

1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

Yey! Sorry, but this is a comment that actually understands what I am trying to say. Thank you, thank you...Thank you, CocoaLion!! You know what? I actually sent a letter in to Ganz that I wrote. I sent them in a letter that said something like

"Ganz,
Hacking is getting too far, too fast. Before long, people are going to quit webkinz! Hackers have done some seriously bad, wrong things! And you could fix it. You have the ability to check out I.P. addresses. You have the ability to give back stolen items. You have the ability to anything, because you own webkinz. Another thing is glitches, they are driving everyone up the walls, and down right crazy. I can't even be on webkinz world for an hour without something going wrong and making me frustrated. And it isn't only me, it is a ton of people! Go on webkinz insider, read some comments on the "Idea's for Ganz" page, fix the glitches, and be right about hacking...
Sincerely,
Anonymous"

I left anonymous so they wouldn't get mad at me or anything and ban me from webkinz. Although it is getting out of hand, I still like fighting the battles and better yet, enjoying the time that something isn't going wrong! Lol!

~Puppies

(Rep for you)
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 12:56 PM   #17

CocoLion is just really niceCocoLion is just really nice

LOL puppies that was kind of funny. They can't help all of the glitches. The bigger ones they try to fix and the littler ones can wait. They do have alot to handle, as they don't JUST run Webkinz, but they should be a little nicer to their PAYING COUSTUMERS
CocoLion is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 01:05 PM   #18
wildlife625
Gift Guru

colorforme1 is a name known to allcolorforme1 is a name known to allcolorforme1 is a name known to all

Great tips. I keep all my account info to myself other than my username.
Rep!!
colorforme1 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 01:08 PM   #19
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for this info...Rep
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 07-17-2008, 01:08 PM   #20
^Look up!^

366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold

great tips!!!!!!
366100068 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great tips!