Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2008, 11:27 PM   #1
ebkinz are so
Gifted

1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

Default Hack

GUIDELINES: To a safer webkinz world...

I recently saw a thread about someone getting their account hacked...
First of all, it is rude, and if you are a hacker...stop!
I think if my account got hacked I would die. I have 135 webkinz!
I have earned so much, and spent so much REAL LIFE money on webkinz!
And here are some guidelines to a hackfree world.

First thing is First:
Clean out your friends list. If you are trading on the WIGE program, then you will need to keep those people on your friends list. But once the trade is over, I would definitely just delete them from your list. -not because you aren't friends, just because it does take up space. The only people that should be on your list are your friends in real life that play on webkinz world a lot and wouldn't betray you. I only have my brother and my grandmother on my list...If you get hacked and you just have a few usernames on your list, then the ones that you don't know, you can report to Ganz! But if you have a ton of usernames on your list before the hacking happens, then you can't even see who it might have been!! Plus, with less usernames webkinz world loads faster and it is easier to find who you are inviting over!!

Next thing is Next:
Don't ever, ever, EVER give out your password. Don't give it to your friends, even the best of your friends! (But if you are sharing an account...don't keep the password to yourself!) The thing is, if someone is big into webkinz world, they might go on your account and send something to themselves through kinzpost. At first it might just be a piece of expensive furniture from the W-shop...then it will turn into buying a really expensive thing from Arte, or maybe sending some exclusives of yours to themself! Trust me, it is happened has happened to me from one of my best friends. *remember to keep track of the money you have so if someone does hack you know right away*

Rude & Bragging:
Don't be rude online. That just makes people want to get revenge and take things of yours. If you are nice all the time, they might actually be nice to you and send exlusives to you! If you brag to people, that will make people want whatever you have, and some people do anything to get rares, retired things, etc.

Last thing is Last:
Don't hack. People earn their things. I have spent well over $1000 of my real life, well earned money on webkinz pets. How do you think I would feel if all of that was taken away? Think of other people...I really love webkinz, and people who join webkinz-insider probably love webkinz too. So don't do it! Another thing is, what if your parents caught you? Would you like to get in trouble? Or maybe from the police? Yes, you can get in serious trouble for hacking websites, especially Webkinz!

If you follow the rules on my guide, I am sure that nothing bad will happen. Rembember to have a safe, secure password with:

*10 digits at least
*Numbers would be hard to guess, there are millions of combinations!
*A random word like Taco, Peacan, Scissors, or Window. -not something like "Joe Jonas"
*Include at least one capital letter.
*Make sure it is easy for you to remember, but hard for other's to guess
*If you write it down, put it somewhere where you will remember, but nobody else can find...like underneath your computer, or behind a picture in a picture frame.

*I would suggest not having so many webkinz on 1 account...I wish I had 3 or so with as many as I have. It will load faster, you will get to do an activity more than once, and if you get hacked only 1 of your accounts will get hacked.

~Puppies

PS: If you want to download hacking "gear" it can seriously damage your computer. It won't just harm the person you are hacking, but also yourself. I learned this from my brother!

Last edited by 1luvpuppies; 07-15-2008 at 11:34 PM..
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2008, 11:33 PM   #2
lollypop6401
Webkinz :)

ladybuggal6401 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Hack

Thank you for your great tips!
Old 07-15-2008, 11:35 PM   #3
ebkinz are so
Gifted

1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by ladybuggal6401
Thank you for your great tips!
Thanks for commenting so quickly.

~Puppies
Old 07-15-2008, 11:40 PM   #4
don't get on webkinz
Webkinz :)

webkinzlover494 is on a distinguished road

Great Tips!! Rep Point!!
webkinzlover494 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2008, 11:45 PM   #5
Gifted

webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!

Thanks for the tips! My account was hacked and I contacted Ganz and no help all they said was to change my user and pass but the person found out my user and pass again so I had to make a new account.
webkinz101 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2008, 11:49 PM   #6
ebkinz are so
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover494
Great Tips!! Rep Point!!
Thank you. Anyone who gives Rep for me, deserves a point back.
*here you go*

~Puppies

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz101
Thanks for the tips! My account was hacked and I contacted Ganz and no help all they said was to change my user and pass but the person found out my user and pass again so I had to make a new account.
I'm sorry. Sometimes people just don't give you a break.
I don't get why someone could find it in them to hurt another person by doing something elegal! I hope everything is working out for you now.

~Puppies

Last edited by 1luvpuppies; 07-15-2008 at 11:50 PM.. Reason: Deleted Doublepost
Old 07-15-2008, 11:49 PM   #7
I am so...
Gift Guru

diamondsrock133 is on a distinguished road

Great tips The kind I would say if someone asked me Rep for sure
diamondsrock133 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2008, 12:19 AM   #8

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

Thank you for compiling all of this information.
cbjhockey is offline Female
Old 07-16-2008, 06:26 AM   #9
GrangerGirl7

I know I just got hacked thanks for the tips I wiill use them
Old 07-16-2008, 06:35 AM   #10
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

Thanks for those great tips. I wish I knew some of them before I got hacked... LOL. rep point for you.
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great tips!