Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2009, 09:31 AM   #1
has 60
Webkinz :)

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Smile A guide to Webkinz world, how to do tuns of stuff, and other tips and tricks! And also, a guide for your Webkinz pet to read on keeping them perfect!

☺A Guide To ebkinz orld!

Sections:
Introduction
1. Doing Your Dailys
2. Your House
3. Trading And Gifts
4. All Games In WW
5. New Pets
6. Tips For New Members
7. Kinz Cash
Tips and tricks for WW! Need help? Read this! An awesome guide! The things that are in bold are things that you need to follow, so pay close attention! This guide is mostly for new members-or just for more un-experienced members. I really hope you like it!
So, here is what you do. When you first log onto WW, and you are ready to do dailys, click on Todays Activities. Then, do the current activity. After that, go back onto there, and click on Daily Events. Click on the Wishing Well 2. Then, do that. After that, instead of scrolling down, go back to daily events. Click on Wheel of Wow. I have done several tests, and found that that way is much faster. Do Wheel of Wow. After that, go to the Job Center, and do the highest job, unless you dont want as much KC. After that, go to the Magical Forest. Do everything you can in there. Notice: Everyone can do at least 1 thing. I only play Pixie Pod Pachinko one a week, to save seeds, but that's just my opinion. If you ever cant decide what forest to go to in the charm forest, I use the ads color to decide! Like, if ones color was pink and blue, another was white and green, and another was just green, I would go to green. Then, go to Caring Valley if you need to. Then, go to the Curio Shop. What does Arte say to you? To me, he says, ' Nice to see you again! Have fun shopping!' Because I visit so much! Then, do the Gem Hunt. I go to the cave with the color of the gem of the day! Here is a guide to the colors of the cave:
Buried Bones: White
Muzzle Mouth: Red
Howling Horse: Blue
Flea Floater: Green
Barking Mad: Yellow
Then, after Arte is done talking (to much!!), click the My Pets button, then Daily KinzCare. Do that. Then, Go Shopping. Only buy what you need! Notice: Arte's prices are unusually high, so dont buy anything that is at the W-Shop. After that, go to Quizzy's Corner, and do whatever is necessary. After that, go to Kinzville Academy, My Page, Webkinz Stadium, and anything else you want, in random order. There! You are all set! For gardening tips, go to the Your House section of this guide. And dont forget to do your survey!
So, after doing your Dailys, its nice to go home and relax. Most people have gardens. But sometimes, we need tips on gardening. If you have a special plant (the Ossilly bone, doughnut, or jellybean) it wont grow as soon as you plant it. You need to wait about a day, then Replant it.It should start to grow. Its just a glitch that GANZ hasn't fixed yet. Another thing is that gardening can get old, and hard. Here are some tips for easier gardening:
1. You dont need 500 plants in your room. I would only have about one of each.
2.Only have the plants that you want, you dont need an awesome garden.
3. Garden once every two days. Not every day, its much easier.
Have fun gardening!
Also, everyone has a room. But sadly, some people cant decorate. Thats because they dont have skills. (Or they just dont have KC, See Kinz Cash) Here are some tips on decorating:
1. Use the themes
2. From the themes, buy a bed and TV first. Then chairs and things like that. Go expensive to least expensive
3. If you dont want to do a theme, make up your own, but keep the items like a theme
4. Keep them simple. Dont overdo your room. Have it be these items, and not more, unless you really want more:
TV, Bed, Sofa, Side Table, Another form of entertainment, Coffee Table, and a dresser.
Have fun with your rooms!
Remember, everyone can have a nice house, they just need to sick with these kinds of rules!
When you have a lot of exclusives, you need an exclusives room. For these, all you need is a room. Display your exclusives neatly. There! Its that easy. If you have exclusives that you want, but dont use, just get a small room and put them in there.

Everyone trades! And as we know, there are two types of trading rooms. Kinz Chat + and regular Kinz Chat. On my opinion, KC+ is better, because you can get just about WHATEVER you want, as long as the person has it. But, a sad thing is, people are mean in it. So, here are the Do's and Dont's of the trading room:
DO'S
1. Say please and thank you
2. Ask politely for things
3. If they dont have it, or say they dont want to give it to you, say 'that's OK'
4. Be respectful
5. Keep things up if they click and take them down if they click
DONT'S
1. Dont walk out on people, say 'well then, may I go?'
2. Dont demand
3. Dont be rude
4. Dont say 'I only want that, and that ONLY!' That is rude and demanding
5. Dont use exclamation points, they seem like a threat. Only use them for words like 'Hi!' How do you like this? I want exclusives! I wanted that! Make them a period.
6. Dont show stuff, and as soon as they click take it off
7. Dont reset what people think of your items
Remember: Always be respectful in the clubhouse, wherever you are!
Lots of people give gifts, and I'm sure you get one at least once a week! People give gifts to be kind to others, to show that they are friendly, and want to be with you. When sending gifts to others, always think about them first. Send them exclusives or special food. Wrap it up in nice paper. Send a kind message! Dont worry about KC! And remember, you can only send 1 gift to the same person a day!
Eager Beaver Adventure Park
Webkinz Rally
Bamboo Break
Ant Mania
Bananza
Booger Gets An A
Zingoz Bounce N Burst
Candy Bash
Candy Bash 2 iViva Poncho!
Cash Cow
Cash Cow 2
Get Eleven Solitaire
Goobers Lab
Skunk Sweeper Hide N Skunk
Home Before Dark
Hungry Hog
Lily Padz
Dex Dangerous and the Lunar Lugbotz
Lunch Letters
Mini Golf
Operation Gumball
Picnic
Pinky's Big Adventure
Polar Plunge
Pumpkin Patch Protector
Quizzys Word Challenge
Smoothie Moves
Stack Em' Up Solitaire
Tile Towers
Triple Strike Solitaire
Bananza Tropical Troubles
Tulip Trouble 2
Wacky Zingoz
Wacky's Bullseye Batter
Waddles Icecap Adventure
Wheel Of WOW
Wishing Well 2
Zackys Quest
Zingos Bounce
Zingos Pie Throw
Zingos Pop
(additional games)
Wacky Zingos Extreme
Academy Griddle
Academy Grooming
(tournament arena)
Atomolicious
Checkers
Dogbeards Bathtub Battles
Kinz Pinz Bowling
Link'D
Rock Paper Scissors
Trading Cards Game
Chef Challenge
Supermodelz
Whiz Kinz
(today's activities)
Qizzys Blast
Wheel Of Yum
Super Wheel
Wheel of the Month
Quick Draw
Wacky Bingoz
(other)
Webkinz Cares
DiceKinz
Dont Rock the Boat
Deep Sea Adventures
Island Wheel
(@ home)
Air Hockey
Billiards
Jigsaw Puzzle
Farming Frenzy
Go Fish
Skunksweeper
Zingoz Switcharooz
Isn't getting a new pet fun? It sure is! When you adopt your first pet, you get 200 KC, a room, your PSF, a basketball and a chair, and your pets PSI! When you get your 2nd- 9th pet, you get 2500 KC, another room, your PSF, your PSI, and a special gift box! With your 10th pet, you get all the same things, but instead of a room, you get an amazing super bed you cant get anywhere else! With the rest of your pets, you get 3500 KC, all the same, and a chance t roll the bonus die! With the special gift box, you will get:
3 pieces of W-Shop food
An exclusive item
Bonus Die

I have found out that when you first adopt your pet, you should always put it to sleep right away. That way you dont have to worry about its health going down if you feed it bad food. It also gets happier, and you possibly get better things on the Wheel of WOW or Wishing Well 2! *when I did it I got 500 on WOW! No Joke!*

Put your Webkinz to sleep when you leave. It keeps them healthier.
Give your Webkinz a bath to keep their health and happiness up.
Do they survey, it keeps them happy. *found under contact us on the newspaper*
Play with them, it makes them happy, and you get better prizes.
Make them a cool room, they will be happy all the time.

Remember, Webkinz are like real pets! You need to care for them all the time!

2. About once every month, go through your dock and/or house, and sell everything you dont need.
3. If you are a major KC spender, keep a limit to what you can spend each day. Like, 50 KC a day.
4. Make a goal. Save up KC and play games until you have reached a certain amount. Then make another.
All these tips are tips I have followed, and now, I have over 42000 KC! I had first started out with 0, which goes to show, these do work! Saving KC is good for things like that big screen TV and stuff at the Curio Shop. Things that cost a humongous amount. Or, who knows! There might be a new feature some day, where you can buy things like deluxe memberships and e-store items!

Thank you all for reading. I took a lot of time on this and I hope you enjoyed it! More will eventually be added, such as a book two, but... for now, this is all.

Thank you again!

Last edited by crum98; 07-19-2009 at 07:18 PM..
crum98 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2009, 10:18 AM   #2
spongebob1315

spongebob1315 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: A guide to Webkinz world, how to do tuns of stuff, and other tips and tricks!

Thank you so much. That helped me so much. Rep for you. Have a good day!
spongebob1315 is offline Male
Old 06-05-2009, 10:26 AM   #3
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Smile Re: A guide for your Webkinz Pets, a bunch of things to keep them perfect!

A Guide For Your Pets!
By Emma, Ranger, and Andrew.
(The Webkinz)

Listen up, Webkinz! This ones for you!

Grab them up and read this one to them!

CHAPTERS
Introduction
1. Staying Happy
COMING SOON
2. Staying Healthy
3. How Not To Be Hungry
4. Be Smart!

INTRODUCTION
This guide is for all of your Webkinz pets. If Will Teach them how to stay healthy, happy, and not hungry. Have them follow these steps and they will be the perfect pet!

1. Staying Happy
By Andrew, the Lil' Gecko
Are you always sad? Then this part will help.
Always go to bed before your owner leaves. That way, you can feel good and be happy. Take lots of baths and clean your paws, too. Take some surveys! Those always are fun. Play some games, and answer some questions! There are lots other ways, too. These are just some quick and easy ones!
I always follow these rules to stay nice and happy.

2. Staying Healthy
By Emma, The Springer Spaniel

COMING SOON!

Last edited by crum98; 08-10-2009 at 07:44 PM..
crum98 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2009, 10:17 AM   #4
has 60

Default Re: A guide to Webkinz world, how to do tuns of stuff, and other tips and tricks!

Sorry I havent been making it... I will do it later...
crum98 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2009, 10:17 AM   #5
ow, Violet is a
Banned
Shinx is a glorious beacon of lightShinx is a glorious beacon of lightShinx is a glorious beacon of light

What a great guide!
Shinx is offline Female
Old 06-15-2009, 10:18 AM   #6
has 60

Thanks!!!!!!
crum98 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2009, 10:18 AM   #7
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Thanks for all that information. It was very helpful. Reps given.
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 06-15-2009, 10:32 AM   #8
has 60

Your welcome! thank you!
crum98 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 08:33 PM   #9
has 60

Guide is being updated!
crum98 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 08:43 PM   #10
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

No problem. And oh thats great! I'll be sure to check back then!

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Closed

Tags
< p-p-p-pokerface >, cheezeiful!, eccheeze, shinx was here