Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2008, 12:08 PM   #1
ThePoint16 =)
Webkinz :)

Pointy_Queen16 will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Guide to Taking Pictures on PC's and Mac's--and what to do with them!

Welcome to my Guide on Taking Pictures on PC's and Mac's--and what to do with them!

First I will show you how to take the pictures.

On a PC:
--On your computer, locate your "PRINT SCREEN" button:
Click the image to open in full size.

--Then open up your "PAINT" program.

--Go up to "EDIT" --> "PASTE."

--Your picture should pop up. It will show the WHOLE screen. To fix this, go to the "CROP" tool.
(it's the one that is highlighted and indented in!)

--Drag the crop tool around the edges of the picture you want to keep!

--After you have done the previous step, right click on the inside of your cropped box and click "COPY."

--Open up a new paint document.

--Go to "EDIT" --> "PASTE."

--Your new picture should come up.

--Drag the picture to the corner of the screen.

--Drag the corner of your white screen up til it completely outlines your new cropped picture.

--Save to your picture folder.

--Go to "WWW.TINYPIC.COM" or "WWW.PHOTOBUCKET.COM" to upload your pictures and get a code for them so you can put them on WI.
(note: choose the SECOND from top code on TINYPIC and the LAST code on PHOTOBUCKET)

------------

On a Mac:
--Locate the "SHIFT" key on your keyboard.

--Press and hold that key while you locate the "APPLE" or "COMMAND" key on your keyboard:
(note: this is a picture of the APPLE key. While they are the same keys, the COMMAND key says "command.")

--Continue holding down BOTH keys and press the "3" or "4" key. The THREE key takes a picture of the WHOLE screen where you will have to crop it, whereas the FOUR key allows you to drag a box over the area you want to take a picture of.

--Your picture should appear on your desktop as "PICTURE 1". The more pictures you take--the # will go up.

--Go to "WWW.TINYPIC.COM" or "WWW.PHOTOBUCKET.COM" to upload them and get a code for them.

(note: use the SECOND code on TINYPIC and the LAST code on PHOTOBUCKET)

----------

What do do with your pictures:
After going to tinypic or photobucket you can bring them on WI using the code. You could put them in an avvie shop using a code. You don't always need a code to use them as an avvie or siggy!!
Or, you could go to lunapic.com, glitterfy.com, glitterbase.com or other websites and upload and glitter them--and put effects on them!!

Hope I showed you everything you need to know--and if you have any questions--feel free to ask!!

Pointy_Queen16 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2008, 12:13 PM   #2
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Guide to Taking Pictures on PC's and Mac's--and what to do with them!

Great job Pointy!

P.S.--We miss you at Gemini Forest.
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2008, 12:18 PM   #3
ThePoint16 =)
Webkinz :)

Pointy_Queen16 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Guide to Taking Pictures on PC's and Mac's--and what to do with them!

View Post Originally Posted by harrypotterfan101
Great job Pointy!

P.S.--We miss you at Gemini Forest.

Thanks! Really? *sniffle* I thought I had been forgotten cuz I had--ya know--left. I'm so happy!!
Pointy_Queen16 is offline Female
Closed