Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 10:21 AM   #21
~As You Wish~
Gift Guru

readbooks3721 is a jewel in the roughreadbooks3721 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: !GUIDE! New to the forum? Confused? Need everything summed up in a thread? Need a little push to get you going? Start here, take a look!

i love ur thread! it has everything peeps need to know! great job! REP POINTS!
readbooks3721 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2008, 10:21 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

ipodnano25 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: !GUIDE! New to the forum? Confused? Need everything summed up in a thread? Need a little push to get you going? Start here, take a look!

Thanks for the help REP:]
ipodnano25 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 10:43 AM   #23
WhiteTerrierFan

Thank youuu!!
Old 10-27-2008, 10:49 AM   #24
Lil Kinz

FunFriend54 is on a distinguished road

Hi! Thank you for posting this, I was so confused at first, that I did not post anything, so I shyed away from the site, but this REALLY helped me! Rep for you!
FunFriend54 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 10:56 AM   #25
WhiteTerrierFan

Thanks so much! I am very, very, glad to hear it helped you. That was my goal.
Old 10-27-2008, 10:58 AM   #26
Lil Kinz

Thank you! When I get 10 posts, maybe we can become friends!
Old 10-27-2008, 11:02 AM   #27
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

Way to go. I think this is a wonderful guide that will be of great help to new community members I also think its useful for older members as sometimes I don't know exactly where to post a subject .
lauraanne is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 11:09 AM   #28
Lil Kinz

Wait...I'm confused...you said that you have to be a Gift Trainee to have"giftz", but my friend GYmnasticsGirl is a Gift Trainee and she doesen't have any Giftz! Also I saw someone who was an administrater I think, and they weren't gift trainees and had giftz? Why? Though everything else in this helps me a LOT! And thank you for my first REP!
Old 10-27-2008, 12:24 PM   #29
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by FunFriend54
Wait...I'm confused...you said that you have to be a Gift Trainee to have"giftz", but my friend GYmnasticsGirl is a Gift Trainee and she doesen't have any Giftz! Also I saw someone who was an administrater I think, and they weren't gift trainees and had giftz? Why? Though everything else in this helps me a LOT! And thank you for my first REP!
This guide is terrific and I am hoping the information I provide helps you to understand the process as well. WhiteTerrierFan has done an incrediable job with her information.

You are now a lil kinz (we all are at some point) once you leave 10 helpful post you will become a webkin during that phase your goal should be to obtain 50 helpful or inspirationl post to other WI members in order to apply to the gift trainee program. The gift trainee program is seperate in the forum and nobody but gift trainees and staff have access to that section. This is where you will learn how to become a great trader. (Your friend that is in the gift trainee program may not have traded yet as you must first pass several exams before you can begin trading with the help of a wonderful coach) Once you graduate from the program you will have access to the GE (where we trade) upon completion of 50 trades in the GE you may apply for GG status which gives you the ability to trade through the PMs. This is a wonderful accomplishment as it means that the WI staff believes in you enough to do trades in accordance to the rules without a watchful eye.

Admistrators, Moderators, gift coaches etc have all given so much time and our usually the original founders of WI and can gift but their primary function is looking after the forum and our members. They are the ones who keep WI a safe and secure trading site. They have their titles posted as Admin, Mods, gift coaches, so that WI members are able to find them if they need their assistance. If you look at a Mods avie (their picture and title) and look to the bottom you will see the number of gifts they have (gifts are actually trades) However, their primary duties are to keep WI a safe secure and authentic site and their colored IDs help to identify them to WI members who have concerns or needs that require the help of specific members.
We all have different colors:
If your a lil kinz your ID is in black
If your a webkinz Your Id is black
Git trainees have black ids also I believe
If you are gifted your ID is in black
If you are a gift guru your ID is green
If you are a mod your ID is blue
If you are Admin your ID is red
If you are a GC your ID is purple
Mods Admins and GC's all have the ability to trade they just devote their time to keep the site safe secure and reliable.

I really hope this helps as being new to the site is very confusing and I was a mess when I first became a member. My poor gift coach Commadore was a Saint in dealing with me. Remember you are not alone in this process grab anyone and ask them a question they will be more than happy to help.
lauraanne is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 11:07 AM   #30
WhiteTerrierFan

View Post Originally Posted by FunFriend54
Your friend hasn't traded yet, then. You have to be AT LEAST a Gift Trainee to have Giftz. Gifted, Gift Coaches, Gift Gurus, Gift Trainees, Admins, Mods, anyone like that can have giftz. If they have those statuses, and don't have any giftz, that means they haven't traded yet.

---------- WhiteTerrierFan added 1354 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

BUMP. ........

Last edited by WhiteTerrierFan; 10-28-2008 at 11:07 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed