Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2010, 07:24 PM   #1
uvs her Dad
Gift Guru

Rusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonder

Default The Guide to Making a Successful Club

I've joined a few clubs, and while I was browsing the 'Join the Club' section, I noticed how many clubs there were that only had a few posts. I was thinking about that for awhile, and decided to make a guide!

This guide will explain the steps and characteristics you need to know to make a sucussful club!

What is a successful club?:
A successful club is a club that...
- Has a lot of posts
- Has many members
- Fun to be in!

Step 1: The Idea
I've noticed that the most successful clubs on WI are ones that have a sibject many members can relate to. A few great examples are the Graphics Section Club and the Dog Owner's Club. Those clubs had over 5,000 posts, and even had to create new ones!

I think we all would like to start a club that is that successful! The first step in coming up with a great club is the idea. If you come up with an idea that you know multiple people like and would join that club, then it's a fairly good idea! If you have an idea for a club that can incorporate a lot of people on WI, then it could easily be successful! If you chose a topic that only a few people like, for example... kimchi, then your club may not be successful because it only covers a small audience. Does that make sense? You want to make your club broad, because then it incorporates more people, and possible members.

Step 2: Brainstorming
So you have an idea you think a lot of people will like. You're now ready for the brainstorming! You need to think about all the sub-topics that could be included in your club. You should think about how you're going to advertise (links in siggies, etc. etc.). Once you have a good idea about what your club will be like, you're ready for the next step.

Step 3: Preparing
Now you have a club idea and you've brainstormed the details. Now it's time to prepare. The first thing you should do is type everything up in Microsoft Word or whatever Word-like program you have. Then you are free to make changes to it without being on the Internet. This comes in handy when you are in a place that has no Wireless Internet. Once you've typed everything up, you can chose a cool font that isn't availible on WI. I know this works because on my Allstar Weekend club, I used the font Complete in Him. Then what you should do is go to a Graphic Shop and have a banner made for you. Once everything is prepared, you're ready to make your club!

Step 4: Creating your Club
This is probably the easiest step. Copy and Paste your club into the thread. Then you post it and you are done! Make as many posts as needed. It's always a good idea to make 1 or 2 reserved posts to insure you're ready if you ever need them.

Step 5: Advertising (while following WI rules)
Now that you've created your club you are going to want some members, right? Well here are some tips.
- Place a link in your siggie (there's a guide for that)
- PM some of your friends to let them now
- Have an eye-catching title
- Host contests and judge by poll

Step 6: Making it Fun
Now that you have a club and some members, you are going to want to have the members be active in your thread. A great way to have some fun in your club is contests! Some of the most enjoyable contests are Photography and Graphic Making contests! When you do a contest, it's always fun to do a poll to decide the winner! Not only does that have everyone on WI see the entries your members made, it's a great way of advertisment! It's a great way to show people that your club is enjoyable.

Step 7: An Heir to the Throne
Now that your thread has been open for a while, its always good to have an 'heir'. That means that if something happens to you, like you can't go on WI for a long time, that someone else will re-start the club. Life is unexpected, so it's always nice to know that if something happens, you have someone that will keep the club moving.

I hope you guys enjoy this guide and find it helpful!

Last edited by Rusty Shovel; 07-21-2010 at 07:24 PM..
Rusty Shovel is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2010, 07:25 PM   #2
uvs her Dad
Gift Guru

Rusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonder

Default Re: The Guide to Making a Successful Club

This will be a post where some sucessful club links will be!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-g-r-p-640462/

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-c-dog-631360/

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-book-492447/

More will be up later! Please do not be offended if your club isn't up there, VM me and I can add it.

Last edited by Rusty Shovel; 07-21-2010 at 07:45 PM..
Old 07-21-2010, 07:32 PM   #3
if its not like the
Webkinz :)

saravballchix is a name known to allsaravballchix is a name known to allsaravballchix is a name known to all

Default [langtitle=de]Re: The Guide to Making a Successful Club[/langtitle]

Awesome guide! Im going to open up a club (:
saravballchix is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 07:41 PM   #4
uvs her Dad
Gift Guru

Default Re: [langtitle=de]Re: The Guide to Making a Successful Club[/langtitle]

View Post Originally Posted by saravballchix
Awesome guide! Im going to open up a club (:
Thanks Sara!
Old 07-21-2010, 07:43 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

Juicy Couture has disabled reputation

thanks for this awesome guide!
Juicy Couture is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 07:46 PM   #6
uvs her Dad
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Juicy Couture
thanks for this awesome guide!
Thanks! It was fun.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:48 PM   #7
WebkinzLuver04

I'm going to open a club, but I have to think of an idea for the club topicc.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:50 PM   #8
uvs her Dad
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzLuver04
I'm going to open a club, but I have to think of an idea for the club topicc.
Cool! I hope this guide helps you!
Old 07-21-2010, 08:27 PM   #9
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Great job Cameron!
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 08:32 PM   #10
uvs her Dad
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by BalletDancer97
Great job Cameron!
Thanks Dancer.
Closed

Tags
goldendoodle, rylee roo loves you!, wtl43 loves yeww(: