Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2008, 12:28 AM   #11
Gifted

MyDogParis is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Guide to make 5500 kinzcash per day!!

You don't have to water as long as you rake when needed and harvest of course. I only have a small garden but I always sell everything.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2008, 01:00 AM   #12
seagull220
Webkinz :)

seagull220 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hamlet has a great Gardening manual in which he describes his experiments with gardening:

http://ant.igon.us/Content.asp?pid=72

(give him some rep points if you like it, I did).
My experience so far (1 to 5 strawberries per harvest averages to 3) matches his and plants grow without watering. I am waiting until my unwatered crops are ready for harvest to see if there is a significant difference in the crop size.

Watering is indeed a hassle, but raking does not seem too bad. I just don;t know hjow long it would take per day and whether I will want to keep it up every day. On the other hand, I figure that even if I miss raking a few times it will only get my crops a bit out of sync.

I want to have a daily income (instead of once every 9 days) anyway so I don't care too much about harvesting them all at once.

What I do care about is making it easy to see the ones that need to be raked. Any hints or suggestions on the visual effects will be appreciated.
Old 01-02-2008, 01:19 AM   #13
Gifted

groucho30 is on a distinguished road

i am goinng to buy more strawberries now and make my garden bigger right now it is about half a room full rep points for you great advice!!!
Old 01-02-2008, 08:40 PM   #14
Chelseax3
Banned
Tinkerbella is just really niceTinkerbella is just really nice

wow thats alot of gardining but thats what i'm going to do when i have enough money to build the rooms!!
Tinkerbella is offline Female
Old 01-02-2008, 08:44 PM   #15
allykat1234

hi hi hi hi yeah u gave me tips
Old 01-03-2008, 08:28 PM   #16
nisha1rocks
Webkinz :)

nisha1rocks is on a distinguished road

How much KinzCash do u have and how many gardening rooms should we have again?
Old 01-04-2008, 04:53 PM   #17
Waffleghetti
Gift Guru

Waffleghetti has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by monkeyman1
Guide to making 5500 kinzcash a day!

Gardening
This will be the majority of you money making.
To garden after buying your plant put them in your yard. After that water all of them. Everyday after that check on them rake, dig, and harvest THERE IS NO NEED TO WATER!!!!! But you must rake the ones that have weeds daily.

The Plants
There are 8 plants:
Watermelon (45kk seeds 10kk per melon 1 watermelon per plant)
Pumpkin (45kk seeds 10kk per pumpkin 1 pumpkin per plant)
Strawberries (50kk seeds 7kk per berry up to 4 per plant 2.5 average yield from 9 plants)
Tomato (50kk seeds 6kk per tomato up to 5 per plant 3 average yield from 9 plants)
Cabbage (50kk seeds 8kk per cabbage up to 2 per plant 1.5 average yields from 9 plants)
Carrot (50kk seeds 7kk per carrot up to 3 per plant 2 average yield from 9 plants)
Corn (50kk seeds 6kk per berry up to 4 per plant 2.5 average yield from 9 plants)
Donut (Pet of the month items 1 per plant 7kk per donut)

The profit of plants
This section uses some advanced math (well not really if you’re above 3rd grade. if you are in or below 3rd I suggest having a parent read with you and explain this to you.)

Watermelon and Pumpkins (the same so I will combine them):
These cost 45kk per package.
Every 7 days you get 1 melon per plant that you can sell for 10kk.
So if you spend 45 and you get 10 back per week, 45/10=4.5 4.5x7=31.5 days so about 1 month and 1 plant will pay itself off. After that it is pure profit! This is true for any number of plants of pumpkins and watermelons.

Strawberries:
These are the best plants (profit) in the game.
They cost 50kk per seeds. If you buy 9 that is 450kk.
Every 10 days you get an average of 3 per plant(if you have 9+ if less then 9 I have no idea.. I garden on a large scale). You sell each berry for 7kk. So that is 3*9=27 27*7= 189 450/189=2.3 2.3*10=23. So after 3 weeks you make pure profit! And all your spent money back!!!!!!

Those are the only Plants I will use in this guide so I will not list the math for others but you can do it yourself.

So now to show you how to make 5500 kinzcash per day!

You will need a lot of out door yards for this. What you do is build 1 yard full of 100 strawberry plants (1000+5000=6000 startup) each room will give you about 2100 kk per harvest. You will need 2 of these for now. After you have those first 2 up and running you can move on to Pumpkins and watermelons. Each garden will cost 4500+1000=5500 to start. You can either of the seeds they work the same. Each week you will get 1000 from the garden you will need 7 of these (alternate days you can harvest 1 garden per day) that is 1000 kk per day + 4200 every 10 days. Now I know I said 5500 a day and you will be there soon. Now you should be rich!

Back to strawberries you should have 2 working by now build 8 more for a total of 10. Now you will be making 2100+1000 per day! A total of 3100 a day!!! Your almost there!

To finish this up build 10 more strawberry gardens so you will make 4200 per day + 1000 per day of pumpkins/watermelons. That is 5200! 300 per day more! Well that 300 per day comes from daily activates and quizzy and arcade and tournament arena.

I am currently half way there and it is a lot of work. But I know it will be worth it when I’m done.

Hope you liked my guide!
thats a great strategy! o only have 1 garden... lol!
Old 01-04-2008, 05:48 PM   #18
FabulousFurryFrkBros
Gifted

stuporg is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by monkeyman1
Back to strawberries you should have 2 working by now build 8 more for a total of 10. Now you will be making 2100+1000 per day! A total of 3100 a day!!! Your almost there!

To finish this up build 10 more strawberry gardens so you will make 4200 per day + 1000 per day of pumpkins/watermelons. That is 5200! 300 per day more! Well that 300 per day comes from daily activates and quizzy and arcade and tournament arena.
It's a plausible way to make that amount, but it would take quite a few weeks to get all of this cycle going from scratch with the amount of KC required to get each full garden in place. I mean, you're talking 20 gardens at $6000 per, so that's a $120,000 investment! Assuming you already play your **** off at games and make $1000 a day, and don't spend hardly anything, and you keep up the grind of raking/harvesting/selling daily, and reinvest all harvesting profits back into it, I figure it will take at least 6 weeks to get this setup going.

Yeah, that will get you $5000+ daily, but you're talking about taking at least an hour a day to rake/harvest/sell that much stuff. I'll speak from experience with eight full gardens, it can be a chore after a while.

I'm really not trying to rain on your parade (I do think gardening/farming is a great way for a steady income on WW), I just think your above two paragraphs sugar-coat all the work and persistence needed to set up, let alone maintain 20 full fields of berries.

Best of luck though!

StuporG

PS But the one good thing about farming is that if you tire of it, you can sell the plants/seeds back in the W-Shop and at least get half off your "investment" back. So out of the $120,000 needed above, you're stuck with the $20,000 worth of outdoor rooms, but at least you have $50,000 worth of equity.
Old 01-04-2008, 05:55 PM   #19
Gifted

KinzDad101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Right now the easiest way to make money is through Quizzys - answer this months questions leave than answer them again.
Old 01-05-2008, 10:36 AM   #20
hats up? :)
Gifted

melmoore is on a distinguished road

i go to QUIZZYS:
melmoore is offline Female
Closed