Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
This is the official TACOBELL's how to on uploading avatars!
OK, you were bored and looking through pictures of random stuff.
And, OMG you found a really cool avvie!
(an example is down below)
so you just HAVE to have it!
but, so sad,
don't know how to upload one on WI!
what a shame.
So you pm ME to show you how.
Cuz I just happen to have an AWESOME one.
And I show you how by these tips....
1. click on the picture with the WRONG clicker thingy with your mouse
2. Then you just happen upon something that people click on saying: save image as...
3. CLICK ON IT!!!
4. name your file 5. Save the file!!! YAY!!!
6. go on WI
7. click on "your notifications" on the boxy thing that says "welcome inserts your username" 8. It says unread private messages
9. CLICK ON IT!!!
10. then scroll down till you see edit avatar
11. then scroll down till you see a typy box then at the end it says browse.
12. CLICK ON BROWSE!!!
13. then click your file of your amazing picture
14. then you see a button thingy at the bottom.
15. click THAT!
16. then YAY!!! you've got your avatar!
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.