Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2008, 08:45 PM   #1
Just another
Webkinz :)

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

Default Guide : How to make your profile colorful. Step by step.

[= This guide is to make colorful! If your profile is the same color blue, this guide is for you.
****** How to make your profile colorful******
If you don't know what I'm talking about, because you are new or otherwise look at my profile it has a lime green backround with my username in pink and ohther users username in purple. This guide explains how I did it.
Step one: On your profile under yor username there is a box. On the top it says 'Customize Profile'. Click on it.
Step two: When you click 'Customize Profile' it will bring you to boxes that say Main, Block Borders, so on and so on. Within those boxes are smaller boxes that say things like font family, text color and border style. Anything that says color has 2 boxes click the 2nd box that is next to the first one and a whole menu of colors will come down. Click on a color for each box. For other things there is an arrow and a drop down menu with choices for each one. Click on one for each option.
Step three: For the big boxes that have the major things with options inside like Main and Block Borders there is a save button. Save each one.
*tada!* Like magic your profile is beautifuly personalized!
If you have any questions on this ask me and I will do my best to answer.

Last edited by dandogkinie; 08-09-2008 at 08:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
dandogkinie is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2008, 08:46 PM   #2
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Guide : How to make your profile colorful. Step by step.

Thank you, I am going to try that in the morning...I woud not want to be just Blue..LOL
Old 08-09-2008, 08:46 PM   #3
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

very helpful..I knew this, but still it is a great guide. and understandable.
Pubob03 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 09:04 PM   #4
Just another
Webkinz :)

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

thank you both, bratzsasha and pubob03 I now present to you a rep point! *tada*

---------- dandogkinie added 5 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

no one on??

---------- dandogkinie added 7 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

helllloooooo?>?

Last edited by dandogkinie; 08-09-2008 at 09:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
dandogkinie is offline Male
Closed