Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 07:03 PM   #1
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

Wink ♥♥♥-------------------->>Guide to how to make a slideshow!!! Pictures included! <<--------------------♥♥♥ come check it!!! You know you want to! 100% guantee it will work for you!!! ♥♥♥

When I first tried to do a slideshow...Lets just say it didn't work out, haha. This guide is a simple easy way to explain how to create that slide show. If it helps you please rate if it doesn't tell me! Any questions I'll be happy to answer!

STEP #1!

First find out what pictures you want to use for your slide show! You can have as many pictures as you want! But remeber to save them!! Once you have all the pictures go on http://www.tinypic.com. Then click browse...
Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 830x262.Click the image to open in full size.

You pick one picture at a time! Then click UPLOAD NOW
[/IMG]http://i29.tinypic.com/2qd2w55.jpg[/IMG]

NOTE- THIS MAY TAKE A LONG TIME TO LOAD. So don't get mad at your computer and exit out! IT WILL load!

After that. Save it. Right click on your mouse on the picture on the right side and click save!

REMEBER TO SAVE ALL PICTURES!

Step #2!

Once you have tinypiced all your pictures go to http://www.iconator.com
Then scroll down once you find this(red circle) and click on it.
Click the image to open in full size.

Once you click on it it will bring you too this!

Once you get there click the browers to find your images you want for you slide show!!

You're almost done! If you have more then 3 pictures don't worry! Just click this and it will give you more browsers to put your pictures!

Once you have every picture you want IN ORDER browsed click Upload >>>

Ok! You get to here! Your slide show is right there! But it's kinda small! So click this and you'll get a list of sizes, and I suggest pick largest dorum sizes 100 x 100!

Once you do that you click Rebuild animation!

Then it loads and there you have it! Your own slide show!! Remeber to save it! Then you can put it as your own avvie!

Thankyou for reading this, and I hope I helped! =)

Good luck with slidshowing!

runlikethewind is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2009, 07:05 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

flowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: ************How to make a SLIDESHOW!My way, aka The easy way! Check it out! I guantee you wont regret it! PICS INCLUDED!**************

thanks great threat rep for you

---------- flowerfan12 added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

sorry must spread rep around then i will give it to you

Last edited by flowerfan12; 02-16-2009 at 07:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
flowerfan12 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 07:08 PM   #3
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: ************How to make a SLIDESHOW!My way, aka The easy way! Check it out! I guantee you wont regret it! PICS INCLUDED!**************

lol, thank you flower!
Old 02-16-2009, 07:10 PM   #4

flowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to behold

okay check your user cp
flowerfan12 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 07:24 PM   #5
Never too late

sunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant future

Wow amazing! I've always wanted to know how to do that! Thanks! I'd give you rep... but it says I need to spread more around..
sunshine_girl is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 07:37 PM   #6
♥♥
Gifted

haha thx you guys!
Old 02-16-2009, 11:37 PM   #7
choochi

it works! it works everyone! look!

I made that! Thank you SO much runlikethewind! You rock! REP

---------- choochi added 7 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

ohh, it said i had to spread rep around before i gave it to u again

Last edited by choochi; 02-16-2009 at 11:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-16-2009, 11:55 PM   #8
babie12

AWESOME RUN! It really works everyone! REP!
Old 02-17-2009, 01:34 PM   #9
♥♥
Gifted

Default Re: ♥♥♥-------------------->>Guide to how to make a slideshow!!! Pictures included! <<--------------------♥♥♥ come check it!!! You know you want to! 100% guantee it will work for you!!! ♥♥&#

thank you so much choochi and babie12!
Old 02-21-2009, 10:21 AM   #10

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

Default Re: ♥♥♥-------------------->>Guide to how to make a slideshow!!! Pictures included! <<--------------------♥♥♥ come check it!!! You know you want to! 100% guantee it will work for you!!! ♥♥&#

thanks for the great guide rep
i_like_pie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
zhara