Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2008, 03:53 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Strawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default A Guide to a Healthy Webkinz!

A Guide to a Healthy Webkinz:
(Strawberry Jam's version)

There are a lot of different ways to get your virtual webkinz healthy AFTER it gets sick. But this guide is to help you keep your webkinz stay healthy, long after they leave Dr. Quack's office. It's all about the 3 main facters of your webkinzs' health on WW. Happiness, Health, and Hunger.

Why to keep your Webkinz healthy:
Doesn't everyone want a healthy webkinz? I know I do! If you don't wamt a healthy webkinz, then why do you even play it if you don't care about their feelings?!? Anyway, your webkinz will more often get sick if it doesn't stay healthy!

[Hunger] [Health] & [Happiness]

Hunger: Fill up your webkinzs' tummies! Real people need food, and so do webkinz! Sure you can feed them ice cream and cake, but they need halthy food too every once in awhile!

-Feed your pet healthy food from the W-Shop like fruits and veggies! They are cheap and very good for your webkinzs' health!

-Grow food yourself! Buy a garden/backyard for 1,000 kinzcash and buy seeds at the W-Shop for about 10-20 kinzcash (depending on the type of food)! Food grown in your OWN garden give a health boost bigger than regular W-Shop food!

-Feed your webkinzs their PSF (Pet Specific Food) bought at the W-Shop! It gives a super health boost and also increases their happiness!

Happiness: Your webkinz need to be happy! You can increase their happiness in a lot of different ways, but here are just a few!

-Go to the arcade and play some games! Playing games in VARIOUS places can boost up your webkins' happiness! Doesn't playing game make you happy, too?

-Feed your pet their PSF (Pet Specific Food)! It increases their happiness AND their hunger at the same time! 2 in 1.. now that's something to cheer about!

Again, there is a TON of other stuff to do to increase your webkinzs' happiness... there's too many to list!

Health: In my own opinion, I think health is the most important! To keep your webkinz healthy, you need to feed your pet (Hunger) and make them happy (Happiness)... and they won't get sick more often!

-Be sure your pet gets a lot of excersize! A great place to take them if their heal gets low is to the ClubHouse Gym... there are plenty ways there for your webkinzs to get some excersize!

-Feed your pet HEALTHY food! You've heard this throughout the entire thread, and I'm going to say it again! Cake and ice cream or good every once in awhile.. but shouldn't be fed to your webkinz every meal, every day.

-Give your Webkinz a bath! Giving them a bath can always make your webkinz feel squeeky clean and healthy!

There are a ton more, but there's too many to list!

Now those are some ways to keep your Virtual Webkinz healthy... but what about your Plushie Webkinz?

Of course you can love your Webbie(s) and play with them often, but you can keep them nice and clean, too!

If you are thinking about cleaning your Plushie Webkinz, I think you should take a look at this thread:

It really helped me in cleaning my webkinz, and I bet it will help you!

And that's all for my version of what I think can keep your webbies new and fresh! If you have anything you'd like me to add, you can PM me! I'll add it and put your name so other people know it was your idea!

...Thanks for taking the time to read this thread and I hope your Webbies stay healthy from now and forward!

Last edited by Strawberry Jam; 12-16-2008 at 04:53 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2008, 04:48 PM   #2

iDANCE is a jewel in the roughiDANCE is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: A Guide to a Healthy Webkinz!

great thread!
iDANCE is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 04:53 PM   #3

Strawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: A Guide to a Healthy Webkinz!

View Post Originally Posted by iDANCE
great thread!
Thank you very much!
Closed