Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2008, 07:05 PM   #1
Gift Guru

AddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Guide to everything Pink and Pretty: info on the old but awsome Pegasus and Unicorn webkinz, along with some random facts about the actual animal , i bet you didnt know!.You dont want to miss this page! Post #2 in a Guide to old but awsome webkinz!

By Request this page is all about the

Pegasus #1.5

and the
Unicorn #2

Click the image to open in full size.

The "real" pegasus

The "real" Unicorn
~The picture of the unicorn is in a tapistry i will talk about later ~

The webkinz Pegasus and Unicorn are both now retired , but they still are in most webkinz fan's heart's

DID YOU KNOW THAT
~ you can see the magic on the Unicorn's back !

ALSO
check post #8 to learn about the pet's food
GREAT research Webkinzluck
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now for the "real" Pegasus and Unicorn

The "Real" Pegasus

Did You Know

~ This animal is originaly created in a Greek Mythology
~ A Pegasus is a winged horse
~ Not all Pegasus are pink
~ The first Pagasus was not immortal , meaning it did not live forever.

Is this an actual animal?
Mabye , who knows . You're just going to have to keep your eyes open for one

The "real" Unicorn

Did You know
~Unicorn is the latin word for legendary creature
~ Traditionaly Unicorns look like a small horse with these features:
- goat like beard
- lion like tail
-cloven hooves
[and of course]
- a horn
Not at all like the modern day Sparkly horse with a horn.

~Unicorns are NOT found in greek mythology

Is this an Actual animal?

Well for Unicorn fans EVERYWHERE , there was sightings of Unicorns

Sighting #1

As the story goes that somewhere neer Russia there was a sighting of a Unicorn , scientists beleive that it may just have beed a rino that someone mistaked for a mythical creature

Sighting #2

In 1663 someone claimed to have found bones of a 2 legged unicorn that had a somewhat of a tail.
Unfortunatly , a scientist fused a antler and a skull together then examined the two , he figured out that the unicorn was a trick.

*WAIT HOLD THE PRESSES*

There is an old , extinct type of rino that may have been mistkaen for a unicorn called an Elasmotherium.
Some people even went as far to as calling it a
"Giant Unicorn"
click the link below to see the extinct type of rino
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elasmotherium

Mabye some the old guys saw a Narwal , or even a rino that might have made it through the ice ace , who knows .
Ill Update this post if I find out anything more about this mythical creature

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unicorn and Pegasus names

Boy:

Girl:
Sparkle
Passion
Sparklez
Misty
Shimmer
Shimmerz
Glitter
Shine
Beauty
Pinky
Pinky-pie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For more info on the Unicorn go to :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unicorn

For more info on the Pegasus go to :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegasus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For more info on other webkinz go to the link below :

requested by AmandaLynnGail

Last edited by AddictedToAnime21; 02-02-2008 at 09:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
AddictedToAnime21 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2008, 07:06 PM   #2
Gift Guru
connie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to all

Default Re: Guide to everything Pink and Pretty: info on the old but awsome Pegasus and Unicorn webkinz, along with some random facts about the actual animal , i bet you didnt know!.You dont want to miss this page! Post #2 in a Guide to old but awsome webkin

wow very interesting it must have took you alot of time to come up with the information
Old 01-31-2008, 07:10 PM   #3
Pm me for it!
Webkinz :)

miley304 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Guide to everything Pink and Pretty: info on the old but awsome Pegasus and Unicorn webkinz, along with some random facts about the actual animal , i bet you didnt know!.You dont want to miss this page! Post #2 in a Guide to old but awsome webkin

That was really good, I didn't know about the "GIant Unicorn" and i didn't know that unicorns really looked like that.
Old 02-01-2008, 12:56 PM   #4
Gift Guru

AddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by connie1234
wow very interesting it must have took you alot of time to come up with the information

Kinda ... i was bored yesterday
AddictedToAnime21 is offline Male
Old 02-01-2008, 12:58 PM   #5
Ltd2girl
Gift Guru

abercrombie101 is a glorious beacon of lightabercrombie101 is a glorious beacon of light

wow that was sooooooo kewl thanks
Old 02-01-2008, 01:09 PM   #6
teenabeena12

nice job..very interesting read..thanks for all the hard work and time it took you to put this together..rep..point to you!!
Old 02-01-2008, 01:57 PM   #7
liondog
Gifted

webkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talent

That must of taken alot of time!
It's very interesting and imformative.
webkinzluver101 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 06:48 PM   #8
luckcharms
Webkinz :)

Webkinzluck is on a distinguished road

About The Pet Special Foods:

Sparkling Flower Fondue

This yummy treat was first made in France the treat was originally called " fondule " instead of fondue it is a type of warm soup dip but the Webkinz Unicorn enjoys it with flowers

Rainbow Souffle

This sweet ice cream sundae treat was made in Venice the treat was orginally called a " ice cream tower " but in 1834 the name was changed to " souffle " and orginal souffles are made with vanilla ice cream and a syrup of any flavor and this Webkinz Pegasus enjoys rainbow colored syrup.
Old 02-02-2008, 10:33 AM   #9
boopsie21

wwow you must of took a lot f time and effort to do all of that! Now I know about them! Thanks and good work!
Closed