Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2010, 05:50 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default A Guide on Everything Graphics Making.

A Guide on Everything Graphics Making.

Welcome everyone to my guide! I have noticed that many people like to stay with their regular graphics, have lots of questions on graphics making, etc. whether it's from graphics already made for you, to a program you have stuck with forever using the same effect over and over. Don't you ever dream of trying something new? To learn more things? Well I hope this guide will help you achieve that. If you need any further help, I am a VM or PM away. Thanks for reading everyone!

How Do I find Images to use?

This is a common question for people to ask. How do I find Images to use? Well their are many sites to use, and there are 10's to 100's of websites out there that allow you to find graphics and edit them! Here is a list of places to find good Images:

- Google Images is great! If you want something very specific, here is a good place.
- Flickr is also great (: Has lots of great images at your fingertips.
- Photobucket also has tons of images to use from.
- Livejournal has good images too, but they are good for just usage. I don't think the other people would like you editing there graphics.
- Weheartit has lots of nice images. If you are looking for photography or unique images, I would say this is a good website.
- t u m b l r is nice too. thanks to softballipod for submitting it!
- deviantart is good for stock images only. otherwise, copyright will snap at you. thanks taylor for submittting it!

Where can I edit images?

If you are looking to edit images, cocoabean has an amazing guide. You can check it out by clicking the word here. Though some of those links are for beginner graphic makers, so that leads us to our next question. (:

I have already used those links. Are there any "advanced" graphic editors that I can use that are still free?

There actually are. I only know a few, so bare with me. I am still looking for some too.

- Pixlr is good. It's like a photoshop w/ many choices of brushes, text, etc. I recommend it a lot. If you want a free photoshop, pixlr is sort of like it (:
- Splashup is also nice. I haven't used it but I have heard nice things about it.

*EDIT: I didn't even notice this, but cocabean has more links on the second post here.

How can I find good tutorials? What are some websites?

This is another most asked question. A lot of people ask this. Here are some that can help you very much.

- Googling it is fine for specifics but it might give you some things you aren't looking for.
- WI members! Everyone is very helpful here. I can tell you that just posting a thread in a minute, you will get a reply (:
- Photoshoptutorials.ws has photoshop tutorials and downloads. It has lots of great and unique tutorials that can be easy or hard, but if they are hard I can tell you it's still worth the time
- On DesignSpice, located here there are lots of cool downloads and tutorials

I try to post my images, but I don't know how.

Well first you will have to save the image to your desktop. Then after you right click it and choose "save to" and then documents, you should use one of the following websites:

- ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
- TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
- You can also use photobucket, but I think you need to make an account.

Then after you save it onto there you should:

For Imageshack upload your image and then click "view full size". Copy and Paste the url on top and click Click the image to open in full size.. Right click your mouse and click paste. Press OK and it should be there.

For Tinypic it's the same thing. Just upload your image, click "view full size image" and then after you do that, right click and press "view image", copy and paste the url. And then the rest of the steps are the same.

I don't know how to upload it w/ photobucket, sorry I think you need to create an account though, and then upload your images there. You can always ask cocabean.

I want to Download Brushes and Fonts. Where can I get them?

For fonts go to Dafont located here.
For brushes, I recommend brusheezy located here.
Also you can search google.

Thanks for stopping by.

Thanks for stopping by and if you have any more questions just VM me here.
Or you can also PM me. Thank you once again, and have a great day/night!

Last edited by Priceless; 12-12-2010 at 08:30 PM..
Priceless is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2010, 05:58 PM   #2

Default Re: A Guide on Everything Graphics Making.

A Big Guide of Other People's Guides.

A couple of people have asked me if they can make their own guides too. I will post them here, so just PM me your own guides, and I will add them

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/Graphics_Guides - Guide on WIKI
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...filtre-669495/ - Guide by Katie
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...orials-669517/ - Many Guides (literally) by Taylor
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-gimp-669131/ - Guide by iLuvWolves
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post21571666 - Guide by Priceless (ME )
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ee-etc-673701/ - A bunch of links provided by Priceless

Last edited by Priceless; 01-03-2011 at 12:27 PM..
Old 12-12-2010, 06:10 PM   #3
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Nice work!
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 06:12 PM   #4
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

Amazing work, Price 5 stars
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 06:18 PM   #5

View Post Originally Posted by fuzzywuzzy111
Nice work!
Thank you Stella!

View Post Originally Posted by CutiePie_Kelsey
Amazing work, Price 5 stars
Thanks so much Kelsey!
Old 12-12-2010, 06:28 PM   #6
ell i'm katiee (:

klcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Great guide Price
Are we allowed to submit guides?
klcao12 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 06:29 PM   #7
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
Thank you Stella!

Thanks so much Kelsey!
You're Welcome, Price
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 06:31 PM   #8

fashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundfashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundfashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundfashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundfashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundfashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundfashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Wow this will help a lot!!!!
Thanks (:
Old 12-12-2010, 06:34 PM   #9
lol you guysssss
Banned
meerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talent

This is really helpful!
meerkat2020 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 06:35 PM   #10

View Post Originally Posted by klcao12
Great guide Price
Are we allowed to submit guides?
Sure! Go ahead. Do you mean to me? Or on the A/S section? Either is fine

View Post Originally Posted by fashionpug100
Wow this will help a lot!!!!
Thanks (:
Your welcome fashion pug!

View Post Originally Posted by meerkat2020
This is really helpful!
thank you meerkat
Closed

Tags
allthegoodtagsweretaken, awesome thread price!, fuzzy, god is 100% awesome, love this thread, ninjalicious, once upon a dream, s.t.a.r.l.a, stellaaaa fuzzybear, ♫sing4me a melody