Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2008, 09:26 PM   #1
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Arrow GUIDE - Did that Don't-Rock-The-Boat Ghost wipe out your webkinz's happiness?? Come boost it up to atleast 80 within 1 HOUR - Guarenteed!!

Welcome to my guide! Did that Don't Rock The Boat Ghost Scare your webkinz?? Can't figure out how to get your webkinz up in the 90's again by the next day? This guide is GUARENTEED to boost your webkinz happinest from 0 up to atleast 80 points within 1 HOUR. You're saying that's impossible, right?? Well follow this guide and it'll become a reality!

The basic idea is to wait until your pet gets hungry, and feed your pet a specific recipe item. But please follow each step and read directions carefully.. I promise this will work!

The numbers in red are you pet's happiness.

0 - Your pet after he/she has been scared by the ghost.

5 - Play Picnic. I reccomend playing on level medium or hard, so that it is faster. If you score atleast 100 points, your webkinz will go up about 5 points. This should take about 1-2 minutes.

10 - Give you pet a bath. Make sure you give atleast some effort. Wash their hair, and give them a bubble bath. Squeek the duck in their face about 4 times. It should take about 1-2 minutes.

20 - Is your pet hungry? Even if your pet is at 98 in hunger.... go to your kitchen and put French Fries, Carrot Cake, and Lemon Pie on the stove. Feed the result (Friend Foofaraw) to your pet. Once you hit 20, you pet's face should go from looking very sad to content. Overall, this should take about 2-3 minutes.

28 - Ask your pet how he/she is doing. Do what your pet says. In my case, my pet said that she wanted to go to the arcade, so I went to the arcade and played a game of picnic, and a game of smoothie moves. On picnic, I scored 60, and on smoothie moves, I scored 4,000 (I played quick games). This took me about 5 minutes.

31 - Go to your backyard/garden. Bounce your pet on the trampoline 10 times... this should bring up their happiness about 3 points and takes about 30 seconds.

41 - By now, your pet should be somewhat hungry. Again, even if your pet is at 98 points, put together a Cupcake, Blueberries, and Waffles on the stove. This should make Bluffles Waffle Shack. Feed it to your pet. This should take about 2 minutes.

61 - This is the longest step of my guide, and takes the most paitence. Walk away from the from your computer. Walk away. Keep track of time, however. Stay away from your computer for 15 minutes. Then, come back, and click 'yes' when it says if you want to keep playing. Walk away again, wait 10 minutes. Now, your pet should be at about 80 or so with their hunger. If you continue playing on webkinz, your pet's hunger will take a longer amount of time to go down, make sure you walk away from your computer. Again, cook the Bluffles Waffle Shack, and the Fried Foofaraw. Your pet's hunger should go up to about 100, and your pets happiness will go up 20. This will take a total of about a half hour.

71 - again, walk away from your computer. Your probably laughing right now thinking in your head 'this is a stupid plan, all she says to do is leave our pet so they can get hungry!' - Yes.. that is true. That is the #1 way to bring up your pet's happiness if you're not an extremely paitent person. Just walk away for about 15 minutes.. come back.. and cook another BlueberryWaffle Shack. This should take anoher 15 minutes or so.

80+ - You should have about 5 minutes until it has been an hour. Use these 5 minutes to play a few games of picnic, or a game of zingoz pop.

WARNING: It may actually take more than exactly 60 minutes to get up to 80 points... it may take 63 mintues or so... so don't go crazy when it says 78 points when you're an hour!!

Now that 60 minutes or so has pasted... your webkinz should be pretty satisfied.
If you want your pet to get up to that spectacular 100 points, continue to play games to make up for the money you spent to buy the recipe foods. After you make up that 100 kinzcash or so... your webkinz should be at about 90-95 points.. and the next morning when you log on and do your daily's... TAH DAH! 100

I hope this guide helps

Last edited by Livi; 09-05-2008 at 09:31 PM..
Livi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2008, 09:28 PM   #2
Nick loves me AND my
nick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: GUIDE - Did that Don't-Rock-The-Boat Ghost wipe out your webkinz's happiest?? Come boost up their happiness!!

Wow, thanks! That's very helpful!
nick*is*so*cute is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 09:29 PM   #3
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: GUIDE - Did that Don't-Rock-The-Boat Ghost wipe out your webkinz's happiest?? Come boost up their happiness!!

Thank you
Livi is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 10:24 PM   #4
coanheadz
Gifted
coanheadz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: GUIDE - Did that Don't-Rock-The-Boat Ghost wipe out your webkinz's happiness?? Come boost it up to atleast 80 within 1 HOUR - Guarenteed!!

My pet got scared, and i got to 100 in under an hr....all i did was jump on trampoline a few times went up 3%, did a couple other things that did nothing (swim in pool, run on treadmill) went back on trampoline for 3% more....THEN.....i played 2 games of smoothie moves (one game got to level 8 the other to level 9) and when i got out of the games my % was 43, and then 100%!!!! so from now on, im going to skip the whole running around and jumping and just play games!!
Old 09-05-2008, 10:27 PM   #5
plw120, 728lisa
Gifted

728lisa has a spectacular aura about728lisa has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: GUIDE - Did that Don't-Rock-The-Boat Ghost wipe out your webkinz's happiness?? Come boost it up to atleast 80 within 1 HOUR - Guarenteed!!

You know you can go to the spa and get to 100 on everything in about 1 minute if you have the cash?
Old 09-05-2008, 10:59 PM   #6
Vegan +
Gift Guru

^^... well that is true... but some people have a TON of pets and don't want to spend 2000KC to get ALL their pets at 100.
This was just to help get the pet that got scared happy again. It's also cheaper to spend 100KC and a little time other than 2000KC ( Mine costs 1500KC ).
Livi is offline Female
Closed