Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2010, 11:19 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

Thumbs up A Guide on choosing a theme for your shop.

A Guide on choosing a theme for your shop!
Long title, sorry everyone if the long title makes you not want to read this, but now that your here, you should.
===

Just a little FAQ for you to read:

Q: Hey there! Who are you, and why should I listen to you?
Hello People of WI! This is a very good question, and lets just say look at the name in bold letters above my avatar! You should listen to me because I have been considered a Great Guide maker and a great graphics maker too. But this guide hopefully (I always say that c will help you when your pondering for a new theme for your shop.

Q: Do you think this guide will help me at all?
I will do everything I can to make this guide help you. If I don't succeed. tell me how I can improve, and I will work at it. I do hope that I will cover everything though!

Q: Can we add tips too?
I usually do let people add tips to my guides, but for now, I won't be adding them. Sorry, but I really want to try and make this guide great on my own. Tips are still welcomed to be brought to my attention though :]

Q: Is it time for the guide?
Well, I think we have hours of more FAQ to come. Just kidding, but really, its time for the guide! Follow me...
===

Here are the tips. I know there isn't a lot, but I am going to add way more soon!

Have fun making the name!
This really is the most important rule. Even though you should listen to my tips, you should still have fun making the name. I mean, that's what making names are for? Having fun :]

Don't make it too long.
Even if you have a lot to say, let's say for example:
"Ryan's Rad Graphics. Professionally made to your hearts content. Now 5 stars! We even have a school! Plus, many graphics here!"

These titles make people pull away, thinking either your too pushy and wanting of people to come. Plus, most of that is unnecessary. People can see if its 5 stars by looking at the right of the title. Also, people will come to your shop if the name appeals to them. They don't want to here all of that long title, and they may not even read it. They will decide whether or not if they want to come and if they do, they will read most of it.

Don't add way to much smileys.
Another way to make titles long. If you need an example, here is one:

" Jessy's Wonderful graphics "

Although it may seem short, why add smileys when you can add other stuff? Smileys don't do anything then make the title crowded, and may keep people away. Maybe use one, and still, make it clear you are not over-doing it.

Make it look fancy.
You know how you see those fancy letters like:

вεαυтıғυʟ ɢıяʟ ɢяαρнıcƨ.

Well its really easy as long as you check this link HERE. The website is called messletters, and you can have a lot of fun with it. To spice it up even more you can add symbols, such as:

❀ вεαυтıғυʟ ɢıяʟ ɢяαρнıcƨ. ❀

See what you can do? The possibilities are endless, just have fun with it!

Try the name, adjective, shop trick!
I've seen some places do this, and what the name, adjective, and shop trick is:

~Missy's Wonderful Shop~

Although it may sound plain, it can still get lots of people, I have researched, and seen this happen before.
===

More to come soon. Tell me what you think so far, and thank you for reading!

Priceless is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2010, 11:19 PM   #2

Default Re: A Guide on choosing a theme for your shop.

Reserved for all your, shopping XD Bad Joke again, I am sorry.
Old 12-26-2010, 11:24 PM   #3
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

O.O Another great guide made by Priceless? Wow, lol.

Great job again, Price
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 11:27 PM   #4

View Post Originally Posted by CutiePie_Kelsey
O.O Another great guide made by Priceless? Wow, lol.

Great job again, Price
I think I have an ill... and the only cure is... more GUIDES

Haha, yep, and your always my first commenter (looks like me beat you first though XD)
Old 12-26-2010, 11:41 PM   #5
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
I think I have an ill... and the only cure is... more GUIDES

Haha, yep, and your always my first commenter (looks like me beat you first though XD)
Lol, well then keep making more guides

Lol, I try to be first
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Old 12-27-2010, 09:07 AM   #6
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

Awesome guide Priceless!
Starla is offline Female
Old 12-28-2010, 01:53 PM   #7

Thanks so much Starla!
Old 12-28-2010, 02:20 PM   #8

bubbles102798 is on a distinguished road

Wait a shop for wut???? Sry I'm c

A shop for wut??? Sry I'm confused.....
Old 12-28-2010, 03:15 PM   #9

For a graphics shop on the A/S section :]
Old 12-29-2010, 10:39 PM   #10
ell i'm katiee (:

klcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks for the guide Price! I've always wondered how to do those fancy letters!
klcao12 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
once upon a dream, s.t.a.r.l.a