Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2008, 10:13 PM   #1
I have too many
Webkinz :)

AnnaTM is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Guide to Being a Good Webkinz/WI Member

Guide to Being a Good Member
I bet all of you reading this want to be respected, right? I bet all of you reading this would find it hard to respect someone who posted only to post and who typed like th1z, right? Well here is your number one guide to be a GOOD member on WI!

The number one way to be a good WI member is obvious: follow the rules. Obviously being kind to people and not saying mean things come to your mind, but there are so many little ones. Did you know not to type in this red or this blue?

Treat people the way that you'd like to be treated. If you don't like the Jonas Brothers, don't post mean things on Jonas Brothers threads. Did you really have to click there?

If you don't like someone's house, don't give it a low rating and run. Post saying why you disliked it and what the member can do to improve it.

Post in readable colors. Even if you can read it, it doesn't mean that other people can.

Post in different places around the forum. If you have a lot of posts in one section, then check out a different section, see if you like it. If you're good a decorating, naming pets, making graphics, or spreading information, create a shop or a guide!

If you don't have something important to say, think about it this way: if I want to become Gifted, will this post count as fluff? Is what I'm saying nice or helpful?

If anyone or anything makes you feel uncomfortable, contact the person or a mod.

The mods are your friends.

Be generous! Rate threads, and if you see something great help spread the word!

Don't make a first post like: I LOVE THE GREY WOLF! MY WEBKINZ ARE :chi::gr:! Nobody will listen to you.

If you have a thread and you're not sure where it belongs, don't just stick it anywhere! Ask, or look around.

In the "Help! I Need a Pet Name!" and the "Decorating Tips and Ideas" section, running a shop is a huge commitment. Only create a shop if you're sure you'll check back a lot, and if someone gives you a name, even if you don't like it that much, be sure to rate the thread and thank the person.

People will pay more attention to you if you use capital letters, proper grammar, and a unique font or color.

This is a work in progress, if anything needs to be added just tell me.

~PLEASE RATE THIS THREAD~
Anna :sch:

Last edited by AnnaTM; 08-15-2008 at 11:42 AM..
AnnaTM is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2008, 11:21 PM   #2
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Guide to Being a Good Webkinz/WI Member

thanks for this thread. I think it's great! I like that it's not just repeating the obvious, but also pointing out lesser known rules + not-so-common sense ideas.
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 11:04 AM   #3
lovedemi

This thread is so extremly helpful
Old 07-24-2008, 05:29 PM   #4
I have too many

Thank you both! Would you mind rating this thread?
AnnaTM is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 10:24 PM   #5
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by AnnaTM
Thank you both! Would you mind rating this thread?
I already had I think it takes a few votes for you to start seeing stars on your thread for the ratings. Hope you have more visitors soon!
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 09:11 AM   #6
NaNo WC: 50,000!
Gift Guru

inlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roost

Wow this thread is extremly helpful!It took alot of time to write all this out, plus alot of thought! If people did more of this, wi would be even better!
Rep&5 stars,Great job!!
~Stitch
inlovewithstitch626 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 10:18 AM   #7
I have too many

View Post Originally Posted by sno4270
I already had I think it takes a few votes for you to start seeing stars on your thread for the ratings. Hope you have more visitors soon!
Oh, okay. inlovewithstitch626 rated it, and now it's showing up. Thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by inlovewithstitch626
Wow this thread is extremly helpful!It took alot of time to write all this out, plus alot of thought! If people did more of this, wi would be even better!
Rep&5 stars,Great job!!
~Stitch
Thank you so much! Rep to you for being so nice!
AnnaTM is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 12:39 PM   #8

AnnieOK is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank You Anna, I'ts threads like this that are helpfull to me. I'll be happy to give you 5 stars!
Old 07-28-2008, 06:33 PM   #9
I have too many

View Post Originally Posted by AnnieOK
Thank You Anna, I'ts threads like this that are helpfull to me. I'll be happy to give you 5 stars!
Thank you!!!
AnnaTM is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 08:35 PM   #10
I have too many

*bump* Anybody else find this helpful? This took a lot of work...
AnnaTM is offline Female
Closed