Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2008, 05:06 PM   #1
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Guide

Hey yall! I'm here to help yall with your KC! Now, I know I'm not one to talk, considering I don't even have 2000 KC, but I'm ready to start fresh! So, I made this handy guide to share with you.

Okay, let's start with budgeting.
Plan a budget. Do this by following these steps:

~Start by opening text edit/microsoft word(etc) and typing in your kinzcash amount & today's date.
~Next, type down when you last adopted a new pet.
~Now is when the budgeting begins. How much do you want to have for spending each day? type that in.
~Next, type in what your minimum amount is. (How much do you ALWAYS want to have?)
~Now, type how much needed to get to reach your minimum.
~This is where it gets tricky. type how many days you want to take to reach minimum
~Divide how much you need by the number of days and that is how much you need to earn a day.(you can always go back and change how many days, if you can't do that)
~Okay, this is where you have 2 options:
For your daily spending, you can:
either not spen anything at all, or try and earn more than is required and spend the exra KC.
~Keep saving, until you have enough for a few day's spending.
~Keep track of all of your spending to hep you with your future budgets.

I did a budget today, and here it is:__________________________________________________

July 4th, 2008

Current amount: 1709 KC
Last adoption: June 29, 2008
Daily spending: 4000 KC
Minimum: 10,000 KC
Needed to reach min: 8291 KC
Days: 15
Daily earnings: 552 KC

Now, the next step is figuring out HOW to earn the money. For my budget, I think I should:
~do 2 quizzy's trivia series (answer 100 questions) & calendar trivia
~go to the employment office every 6-8 hours
~Spin the WOW
~Do the wishing well
~play cashcow, hungry hog 2, and other games in the arcade
~Only spend money on needed food
~Trade in place of shopping

Step 3 is figuring out investments.

an investment is something that will cost a large sum of money, but earns you something. {EX: Entering a contest on Wi that you have to design a room, or starting a garden}

~Figure out how much you have to spend for this investment.
~How much do you have to earn{don't forget about extra cash flow, below}
~Is this worth it?

step 4 is figuring out extra cash flow

For example, the W cares game is part of extra cash flow. EXTRA CASH FLOW IS JUST EXRA MONEY YOU DON'T HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO EARN/ GET EVERY DAY. Adopting pets is part of it too. This can provide your daily spendage, or just some saving. When you are about to make an investment, figuring in extra cashflow is important.

Now, that is all you need to know about how I plan to save kinzcash! Feel free to post any questions or comments you have.

~TexasGirl8~

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 07-04-2008 at 05:17 PM..
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2008, 05:14 PM   #2
svandy
Gift Guru

svandy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Kinzcash Saving Guide!

Thank you! I will use this!
svandy is offline Female
Old 07-04-2008, 05:31 PM   #3
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: Kinzcash Saving Guide!

hello? Is anyone going to read?

---------- TexasGirl8 added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Late post. LOL Anyone else?

---------- TexasGirl8 added 16 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Oh come on. PLEASE READ!

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 07-04-2008 at 05:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Closed