Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2008, 07:58 PM   #31
tnapier

DoobiesDad is a splendid one to beholdDoobiesDad is a splendid one to beholdDoobiesDad is a splendid one to beholdDoobiesDad is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Guide 2 gardening!

YEP, I ran the numbers and your average for this harvest is 2.94 -- VERY close to 3, or just under 20.6KC per square. I wouldn't be surprised if on your next harvest, the math ends up just above 3.

DoobiesDad
DoobiesDad is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 03:57 PM   #32
sherispets
Gifted

sherispets has a spectacular aura about

This is great how you show each stage. Good work
sherispets is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 04:26 PM   #33
scoutman1
Webkinz :)

Little Giant is on a distinguished road

Question Re: Guide 2 gardening!

I'm curious, when you plant 99 patches of strawberries in a yard do you have to leave space for a webby to walk between them?

Thanks in advance!
Old 02-01-2008, 09:24 PM   #34
tnapier

DoobiesDad is a splendid one to beholdDoobiesDad is a splendid one to beholdDoobiesDad is a splendid one to beholdDoobiesDad is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Little Giant
I'm curious, when you plant 99 patches of strawberries in a yard do you have to leave space for a webby to walk between them?

Thanks in advance!
NO you don't -- in fact, you can put 100 plants in a garden -- I have five gardens with 100 plants in each.

DoobiesDad
DoobiesDad is offline Male
Old 02-01-2008, 10:08 PM   #35
Webkinz :)

veta nu is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much for all your hard work!! this will really help me You did a great job; the animated pictures look really nice.
Old 02-01-2008, 10:35 PM   #36
call me char =]
Gift Guru

Winterfresh is a glorious beacon of lightWinterfresh is a glorious beacon of lightWinterfresh is a glorious beacon of light

Wow cool, thanks for the awesome tips!
Winterfresh is offline Female
Old 02-02-2008, 02:33 AM   #37
I ♥ My eGirlz
Gift Guru

SweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of light

This is a fantastic garden thread. Thanks sooo much for your tips and awesome pics!! I stopped watering and boy am I glad I dont have too. That takes way too much time IMO.

Great job!
SweetsMom is offline Female
Old 02-02-2008, 10:46 AM   #38
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

Thanks for the great tips. I am having trouble with a few of my garden squares. It won't let me do anything but remove them and restart the plant. This is getting so frustrating. I have tried to move them to a different location in my garden but still the same thing happens. It is like they are bad seed packets or something. Has anyone else had this happen? Should I just sell them at the W shop and buy new packets. suggestions??
:chi:
Old 02-06-2008, 08:49 PM   #39
brother92
Gifted

grizz is an unknown quantity at this point

My Third Strawberry Harvest:

1 strawberry from 13 plants
2 strawberries from 12 plants
3 strawberries from 13 plants
4 strawberries from 17 plants
5 strawberries from 15 plants

Looks like an average of 3.12 per bush to me. Which is a lot better than last time. Yipee!

I did not water on Saturday. Since then, 16 of my plants are smaller, & they are not ready yet. I bet I won't forget again. I hope they will be ready tomorrow.

Grizz

:rac::rdr::gor:
Old 02-08-2008, 02:13 PM   #40
brother92
Gifted

grizz is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by grizz
My Third Strawberry Harvest:

I did not water on Saturday. Since then, 16 of my plants are smaller, & they are not ready yet. I bet I won't forget again. I hope they will be ready tomorrow.
Well, they were ready the next day. Results:
1 strawberry from 4 plants
2 strawberries from 4 plants
3 strawberries from 3 plants
4 strawberries from 4 plants
5 strawberries from 1 plant

This was a lower average than I received yesterday. I wonder if not watering affected the yield?

Grizz
Closed