Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Gpkidsoccer's Guide To Uploading Pictures on a Mac
Gpkidsoccer’s Guide to uploading Pictures on a Mac
Here’s a guide to uploading pictures. If there is any question please feel free to reply. I would like mod, admin, and any other WI staff that can delete thread or close them that they do not so I can answer questions. I would also like if this thread can be a thread starter maybe. There is a FQA if you still need help.
1. Go to the page that you want as a picture to upload to a thread or reply. Press at the same time shift + apple (look at pictureApple logo.png)+4. Then your mouse will look like this.shift+apple+4.png
2. Click where you want to take the picture and hold your mouse down and drag it where you want it. When you release your mouse it will take a picture of it. It will save on your desktop. (When you do it can only form a square.)
3. Click on the icon (for my Mac it looks like thisIcon.png.) to see it. The icon name will be Picture 1 (If you take a new one it will be Picture 2 etc.)
4. If you want to edit it you have to go through though progress 6-9. If you do not go to number 10.
5. On the picture go edit copy. Copy.pngThen click on AppleWorks
8. Once you are do you have to take a picture again. To do this you have to go back to 1-3. But what if your picture is too big to fit in appleworks? You have to take the picture in piece of it at a time. That means to start at one end then. Move to a place that you didn’t get it you start there in and finished it.
9. Login to webkinzinsider and go to a new thread or reply.
10. Now click on this, the attachment (see picture)Thread.pngit will bring up a new window that lets you chose witch files you want to upload. Then click upload. Then click on this and then click where you want to put it in your reply and thread.
11. Then go preview gust in case that it does not work.
That is the end of how to make it.
Q. How do I delete pictures?
A. You go to User CP home then on the toolbar in Miscellaneous, Attachments. There you can delete them.
Q. What do I do if I want more then 7 files in my thread or reply?
A. You go down to the bottom of the page and it says Manage Attachments, there you can put more in.
Q. How do I put the picture in my thread or reply?
A. You click on the attachments icon, then pick a picture.
Q. How do you take it on a full sceen
A. You press shift, apple, 3.
Note: I have a Mac OS X
Last edited by gpkidsoccer; 12-14-2007 at 11:38 PM.. Reason: Updated
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.