Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2007, 03:51 PM   #1
gpkidsoccer
gpkidsoccer is on a distinguished road

Arrow Gpkidsoccer's Guide To Uploading Pictures on a Mac

Gpkidsoccer’s Guide to uploading Pictures on a Mac

Here’s a guide to uploading pictures. If there is any question please feel free to reply. I would like mod, admin, and any other WI staff that can delete thread or close them that they do not so I can answer questions. I would also like if this thread can be a thread starter maybe. There is a FQA if you still need help.

1. Go to the page that you want as a picture to upload to a thread or reply. Press at the same time shift + apple (look at pictureApple logo.png)+4. Then your mouse will look like this.shift+apple+4.png

2. Click where you want to take the picture and hold your mouse down and drag it where you want it. When you release your mouse it will take a picture of it. It will save on your desktop. (When you do it can only form a square.)

3. Click on the icon (for my Mac it looks like thisIcon.png.) to see it. The icon name will be Picture 1 (If you take a new one it will be Picture 2 etc.)

4. If you want to edit it you have to go through though progress 6-9. If you do not go to number 10.

5. On the picture go edit copy. Copy.pngThen click on AppleWorks

6.Apple.png, on AppleWorks make sure you are on basic Basic.png(on the bottom) and click on paintPianting.png.
7. On paint go, File Page Setup.Page Setup.png On there click landscape then go O.k.Page Setup 2.pngNow you go edit pastePaste.png. Now you have your picture to alter. On there you might have to click and drag where you want to alter

8. Once you are do you have to take a picture again. To do this you have to go back to 1-3. But what if your picture is too big to fit in appleworks? You have to take the picture in piece of it at a time. That means to start at one end then. Move to a place that you didn’t get it you start there in and finished it.

9. Login to webkinzinsider and go to a new thread or reply.

10. Now click on this, the attachment (see picture)Thread.pngit will bring up a new window that lets you chose witch files you want to upload. Then click upload. Then click on this and then click where you want to put it in your reply and thread.

11. Then go preview gust in case that it does not work.
That is the end of how to make it.

FAQ

Q. How do I delete pictures?
A. You go to User CP home then on the toolbar in Miscellaneous, Attachments. There you can delete them.
Miscellaneous

Q. What do I do if I want more then 7 files in my thread or reply?
A. You go down to the bottom of the page and it says Manage Attachments, there you can put more in.

Q. How do I put the picture in my thread or reply?
A. You click on the attachments icon, then pick a picture.

Q. How do you take it on a full sceen
A. You press shift, apple, 3.

Note: I have a Mac OS X

Last edited by gpkidsoccer; 12-14-2007 at 11:38 PM.. Reason: Updated
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2007, 04:14 PM   #2
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

Default Re: Gpkidsoccer's Guide To Uploading Pictures on a Mac

Wow! What an awesome guide! Thanks so much for posting it here. I'm sure it will be a tremendous help to others.

Old 12-14-2007, 04:15 PM   #3
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

I agree with wendy!! Wonderful guide!!
Old 12-14-2007, 04:20 PM   #4
Gift Guru

DAKOTA is a jewel in the roughDAKOTA is a jewel in the rough

Excellent job Gp, your getting the hang of everything and even doing much better than I. Very impressed you deserve a rep point and I'm sure it will help alot of people!
Old 12-19-2007, 04:25 PM   #5
Abaca

I just learned this yesterday, on my own, but this goes threw the very same steps!

---------- Abaca added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

well, atleast, almost the same.

Last edited by Abaca; 12-19-2007 at 04:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-22-2007, 10:53 AM   #6
Webkinz :)

WhopperAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you so much for the help! can u make avatars with it?
Old 12-22-2007, 11:27 AM   #7
gpkidsoccer
gpkidsoccer is on a distinguished road

Yes you can
Old 07-19-2008, 10:03 AM   #8
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

this is a helpful guide. i had a mac for a short time, but i've been a pc user for such a long time that i just couldn't figure it out.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Closed