Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2008, 10:03 PM   #1
aves to the
Gift Guru

koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

Default Got a thread that you REALLY want people to see, but you just can't seem to get it to stay open? Well this thread could be key.

Got a thread that you want to have? Can't keep it open? These tips may be key.
Alrighteee! I know there are a lot of people with threads that they REALLY want, but they just can't seem to make their thread successful. If you have this issue, you may want to stick around. If you sometimes have this issue, you might want to stick around. If you don't have this issue...you can stick around anyway, lol.

Tip #1: If at first you don't succeed, try and try again.

Surely you've heard this saying at some point in your life. If you haven't, you're hearing it now. When it comes to making a thread, this is a good tip to remember. Just because you fail the first time, doesn't mean that if you make some improvements, you fail to meet your expectations again. Who knows, maybe if you add a catchier title the second time around, your thread will stay open. Maybe if you tweak your wording a bit, it'll stay open. Maybe if you change it COMPLETELY, it'll stay open. You will only find out if you experiment, so now's the time to do it.

Tip #2: Don't sound so desperate!

That's right! I've seen many threads that say, "OMG PLEASE COME HERE" or "Pleeeeeaaaasssseeee possssttttt!!!!" Things like that don't normally end up staying open very long. If you sound casual, people will just think that you are, even if you are desperate. It's okay to be desperate, just don't let people think so.

Tip #3: Don't keep it the same!

When you're re-making a thread, it's best not to keep it exactly the same. Because, if it didn't work out the first time, don't bet on it that it's gonna work out the second time. When you re-create a thread, it's best to change it up a bit...or a lot. Do whatever you can to make it as good as it can get! If you succeed at this, your thread will surely stay open!

Well, those are all the tips I can think of at the moment! More will be added soon!

Submit your own tips!!

Yeppers! I'm letting you submit your own tips! Just PM me with your tip, and I'll add it here! And give you credit!

That's all for now! Hope you've enjoyed these tips!!

☺☻KKF☻☺

koalakinzforever is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2008, 01:09 PM   #2
Call me Katie!
Webkinz :)

cookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Got a thread that you REALLY want people to see, but you just can't seem to get it to stay open? Well this thread could be key.

Nice tips kkf. I'm having problems with Dragon Heights. it's a story I'm writing and I beleive the title's catchy and I think what I wrote for the thread title is pretty good. It says "Katie lives a normal life; school, freinds, family. Until she meets with a dragon boy. Can Katie cope with 3 rowdy young dragons and a HUGE secret?". That's about what it says. Can you check out my thread and help a little? The link is in my siggie. Thanks.
cookiemouse333 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 04:56 PM   #3
aves to the
Gift Guru

koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

Default Re: Got a thread that you REALLY want people to see, but you just can't seem to get it to stay open? Well this thread could be key.

Hmm...possibly a banner-type thing in your siggy would be more eye-catching than just "Dragon Heights." Other than that, all I could reccomend would be time.

Good luck!
koalakinzforever is offline Female
Closed