Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2008, 07:45 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

rockandrockin9 will become famous soon enough

Default Got A Problem Come Here(rockandrockin9's advice thread)

Everybody needs help once in a while so this on this thread you can ask me anything and i will try to help!!!!!!!! If you need help but you don't want anybody else know then you can pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- rockandrockin9 added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by rockandrockin9
Everybody needs help once in a while so on this thread you can ask me anything and i will try to help!!!!!!!! If you need help but you don't want anybody else know then you can pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEZ someone reply!!!!!!!PLEZ!!!!!!!!

Last edited by rockandrockin9; 03-23-2008 at 07:45 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
rockandrockin9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2008, 08:24 AM   #2
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Got A Problem Come Here(rockandrockin9's advice thread)

I was just in the club house trying to shoot pool. How do you get any power to the shots? I can only get the ball to go just a few inches.
Thanks
big2gray is offline Female
Old 03-23-2008, 11:04 AM   #3
linda2008

How do you start a thred in Webkinz Insider??? I tried and tried but I can't start a thread. I could only psot. Please help!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-23-2008, 12:33 PM   #4

I will pm everybody with there answer!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-23-2008, 08:45 PM   #5
Lil Kinz
Sonflower is on a distinguished road

Hello -

I am hoping this is the correct place to ask this type of question . . .

Is there a way to contact Ganz/Webkinz besides the support email?????

My problem - I bought my niece her first webkinz for Christmas, and we tried to start her account on Dec 25, her was one of those that was locked up back in than. It took Ganz until Jan 18 to correct it, to the point were she could get into the room. BUT not everything, mainly when she tried to open her welcome package we got an error and she did not receive any new pet gifts, specifically her pet specific item. I replied to Ganz message asking if all was fixed, I replied no and explained about the error and not receiving her items. It took almost two weeks to get a reply back, and all that was asking for adult contact information, which was include on previous messages. Mid-February problem not fixed and still no connecting me from Webkinz, I staring replying to their message again. Finally first week on March (over two months since the problem started), I started sending them e-mail every morning, which include all information that was previously asked for, child’s name on account, account name, her date of birth, the secret code, adult name and phone number and problem include screen prints of the error and what happens afterwards. After sending each day for over a week I finally got a responds back. Yet another email, again asking for yet more information, okay my big problem they have been giving my phone number several times yet they don’t call just a email, that goes to the basic support email. The other thing that annoyed me was they wanted things like, the UPC number, Sequence Number (This is printed on the top left side of the opened Webkinz tag or on the back of the tag, below the UPC code on the tag. This number could be up to 15 digits long) and exact information of Place of Purchase including address and phone of where I purchased the webkinz in question. Followed by what I personally feel was a rather rude “reminder” about immediate termination of our account if we were trying to gain access to Webkinz World in a fraudulent manner.

Well it has been OVER two weeks since sent all the information including my willingness to fax them my receipt showing I did in fact purchase this webkinz along with about 10 others this past Christmas . . . and I have not hear any thing from anyone and the problem is still not fixed.

I am at a loss of what to do . . . my niece’s b-day in next month and really wants the pink poodle, but I personally don’t like the customer service or lack there of that webkinz offers.

So short of starting to writing daily until get someone to contact me or fix the problem I don’t know what else to do. SOOO, do you know of a way to contact webkinz besides thru their support email address.

Thanks,
Kat:ccat:
Old 03-23-2008, 09:49 PM   #6
MANNY15
MANNY15 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know if this will help but I've seen this number listed for GANZ. 1-866-932-5469 EXT. 2695 ask for Jason. :easter:
Old 03-24-2008, 06:47 AM   #7

Thanks jason for helping!
Old 03-24-2008, 11:43 AM   #8
Lil Kinz
Sonflower is on a distinguished road

Thanks! I'll give that number a try and let you know what happens.
Old 03-24-2008, 02:46 PM   #9

Great if you want you can pm what happens:-)!
Old 03-24-2008, 02:47 PM   #10
hey macarana!
Gifted

lemonwedge is a jewel in the roughlemonwedge is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Sonflower
Hello -

I am hoping this is the correct place to ask this type of question . . .

Is there a way to contact Ganz/Webkinz besides the support email?????

My problem - I bought my niece her first webkinz for Christmas, and we tried to start her account on Dec 25, her was one of those that was locked up back in than. It took Ganz until Jan 18 to correct it, to the point were she could get into the room. BUT not everything, mainly when she tried to open her welcome package we got an error and she did not receive any new pet gifts, specifically her pet specific item. I replied to Ganz message asking if all was fixed, I replied no and explained about the error and not receiving her items. It took almost two weeks to get a reply back, and all that was asking for adult contact information, which was include on previous messages. Mid-February problem not fixed and still no connecting me from Webkinz, I staring replying to their message again. Finally first week on March (over two months since the problem started), I started sending them e-mail every morning, which include all information that was previously asked for, child’s name on account, account name, her date of birth, the secret code, adult name and phone number and problem include screen prints of the error and what happens afterwards. After sending each day for over a week I finally got a responds back. Yet another email, again asking for yet more information, okay my big problem they have been giving my phone number several times yet they don’t call just a email, that goes to the basic support email. The other thing that annoyed me was they wanted things like, the UPC number, Sequence Number (This is printed on the top left side of the opened Webkinz tag or on the back of the tag, below the UPC code on the tag. This number could be up to 15 digits long) and exact information of Place of Purchase including address and phone of where I purchased the webkinz in question. Followed by what I personally feel was a rather rude “reminder” about immediate termination of our account if we were trying to gain access to Webkinz World in a fraudulent manner.

Well it has been OVER two weeks since sent all the information including my willingness to fax them my receipt showing I did in fact purchase this webkinz along with about 10 others this past Christmas . . . and I have not hear any thing from anyone and the problem is still not fixed.

I am at a loss of what to do . . . my niece’s b-day in next month and really wants the pink poodle, but I personally don’t like the customer service or lack there of that webkinz offers.

So short of starting to writing daily until get someone to contact me or fix the problem I don’t know what else to do. SOOO, do you know of a way to contact webkinz besides thru their support email address.

Thanks,
Kat:ccat:
Kat, probably the best thing to do is get another webkinz. i still can't belive ganz would do this to you! the best thing to do is move on. you also might want to make a different account and try to forget what happend. that happend to me twice. i hope you take the advice.ganz is still trying to fix the prolblems and i think they should fix cusomers prolblems too. remember you made them $15 dollars or something richer

-lemonwedge's opion
lemonwedge is offline Female
Closed