Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2008, 04:29 PM   #1
I love Joe Jonas and
Webkinz :)

awesomegal123 is on a distinguished road

Default Gifted?

How do you become gifted? i want to really bad but i dont know how.
awesomegal123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2008, 08:00 PM   #2
I'm PUGluver08 on

dancer for life is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Gifted?

Click on this link: It tells you everything. You just say you want to be gifted and are responsible, yadda yadda yadda, and then they check you out and see if you're worthy

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html
dancer for life is offline Female
Old 09-14-2008, 08:13 PM   #3
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

Yep..that's about it. The thread by Gingerly helped me out a LOT. it let me know where to post, what to do, and exactly what kind of posts they were looking for.

The thread by MissyK is where you actually apply to become Gifted. You post a reply in that thread. It can take less than a day, or 2-3 weeks to become a Gift Trainee. After you post, be patient and don't bug them about when you will be accepted. It all depends on how many people each Gift Coach can handle at once.
Polarity is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 07:58 AM   #4
Crazy 4 Twilight

kk329 is a jewel in the roughkk329 is a jewel in the rough

Have you figured it out?
kk329 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 01:04 PM   #5
Edward Cullen is a

sandstorm22020 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: Gifted?

to be gifted you have to write stories, a lot! I'm talking 5,000 posts!
sandstorm22020 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 11:24 PM   #6
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Well, first you have to go through the Training Process before becoming Gifted. You must first be a Gifted Trainee... Like I am now

A Gifted Trainee is someone who is learning how the Gift Exchange works, and they trade with other Gift Trainee's and Their Gift Coaches. In order to become a Gift Trainee, you have to have been a member of WI for a minimum of 2 weeks, and have 50 good posts. Gift Trainees and Gift Coaches are the only ones who have access to the Gifted Trainee Section.

A Gifted member is somebody who have gone through the Training proccess, and was moved up to the Big GE. Your Gift Coach decides when you are ready to move up.
Gifted members post their trading threads in the Original Gift Exchange... which only Gifted members and Gift Guru's can see/visit.

A Gift Guru is somebody who have been Gfited for atleast a month, have 50 positive trades after becoming Gifted, and has atleast 100 good posts. Gift Guru's are the only users who are allowed to trade through Private Messaging (besides the mods). They also get their own little section to talk with other Gift Guru's.

Click on the links in my signature for more information on the Gift Exchange Program

I hope this helps you out!!
Livi is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 11:27 PM   #7
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

before u become gifted u have to become a girft trainee. u have to b a member for at least 2 weeks and have at least 50 non-fluff posts. then apply ONCE only on the application thread. when they have accepted u and there is an opening u will get a PM. hope i helped!
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 04:26 PM   #8
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

You don't actually have to-- if you joined early enough. That's the benefit of joining early on, being gifted without the trainee system.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Closed