Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2008, 01:02 PM   #1
hollisterlover11
Webkinz :)

Pop_Tart1810 is on a distinguished road

Default GE Guide! Everything you might want to now if you are applying to become a Gift Trainee! It sounds like a lot of hard work, but after a while, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it!

Ok, when you first become a gift trainee, you have to read the Giftz rules (not the same ones as you read when you are posting to BE one) and accept. Then, you have to go to the section of the forum that says The Gift Exchange! and skip to the Gift Trainee section.

Once you're there, you have to make your own thread saying something like PopTart's Gift Exchange. (or something more catchy) Once you make this thread you will NOT need to make another one. You put up a list of all the things you have that GIFT TRAINEE'S are allowed to trade. That's right, no retired pet items, superbeds, or POTMs.

But you CAN trade PSF, PSI, exclusive, misc. items, click to win, and so on. So you make a list of what you have up for trade along with the kinzcash value of each thing. Am I confusing you already??

Ok, so after you make a list of items you have and their values, you skip a few lines and make a list of wants that trainee's are allowed to trade. You have to organize everything by category, like exclusive, PSI, PSF, and so on. After you submit your new thread in the GE you are NOT allowed to trade with ANYONE yet.

Your GC will stop by and see your thread. If he/she asks you to take something off of the list, you have to do it. Then, your FIRST trade ALWAYS has to be with the GC you're assigned to. It'll probably be something simple, like a PSF for PSF or something.

After you figure out a deal, (and this goes for EVERYONE you're trading with) the person with less giftz has to send first. Then the next person will send and after you both recieve your items, you have to leave feedback. Do you want hear about feedback, too or is this enough for one day? Also, do you guys get everything? If you don't, don't be afraid to ask me cuz I already know A LOT about the GE thanks to my friend, Godzdiva3439

To become a Gift Trainee, you have to read the Giftz Rules and apply on that thread. You also have to have been a member for at least TWO WEEKS and have at least 50 GOOD posts. (we consider these non-fluff posts). If you feel that you want to be a GT, go read the rules and apply on THIS THREAD:

---------- Pop_Tart1810 added 184 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

**To leave feedback:***

1. Click on my giftz number underneath my Avatar. Click on the number under GT's name
2. Click on submit feedback for (other trader’s name)
3. If were the TRADER, select TRADER
4. Overall experience: choose Positive, neutral, or negative (you only use negative if you never receive the items, but most of the time you will be choosing positive (+)
5. Add short comment – something like Great trader, excellent trader, A+++ trader
6. You can leave the URL section blank
7. Additional comments: this is where you say exactly what was traded
(for example: My Sparkle Plant for their Neon Plant)
8. Click “Submit reply”

Remember, you must leave feedback after completion of every trade.

Last edited by Pop_Tart1810; 08-03-2008 at 10:53 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2008, 01:17 PM   #2
Gifted

neely98 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: GE Guide! Everything you might want to now if you are applying to become a Gift Trainee! It sounds like a lot of hard work, but after a while, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it!

heyy im so porud of you you have everything perfect i will tell my friends to cheak it out okay does that make you feel better an dill give rep points yay
Old 07-31-2008, 01:21 PM   #3
hollisterlover11

Default Re: GE Guide! Everything you might want to now if you are applying to become a Gift Trainee! It sounds like a lot of hard work, but after a while, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it!

Ok, thanks I gave you rep points, too!
Old 07-31-2008, 01:23 PM   #4

skyykitten101 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for this! It helped me!
skyykitten101 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 01:23 PM   #5
Cutiepie124880

Cutiepie124880 will become famous soon enough

I applied to become a Gift Trainee a couple of months ago, and it still hasn't been accepted.
But I would like to become one. Does anyone know why this happened?
Cutiepie124880 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 01:28 PM   #6
hollisterlover11

CutiePie, if your post was deleted on that thread it means that you weren't accepted. I am sorry to tell you this, but maybe you didn't meet the standards... If I were you, I would maybe post more, then apply again Thnx for stopping by my thread!
Old 07-31-2008, 02:31 PM   #7
FunSilly
Gifted

Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!

Thanks for the info - it will really help!
Funsilly is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 02:32 PM   #8

HH18e is on a distinguished road

I gave you rep point's!
HH18e is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 03:21 PM   #9
hollisterlover11

Thanks everyone!
Old 07-31-2008, 08:57 PM   #10
zozo475

colleenabeena has a spectacular aura aboutcolleenabeena has a spectacular aura about

this helped me thank you! repps
colleenabeena is offline Female
Closed