Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2008, 10:54 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

MaggieGirl789 is on a distinguished road

Default GE and applying to be a GT

As mostly everyone knows, the thread where you can apply to be a GT is closed. A bunch of people are worrying that they will never be a GT, G, or GG. But no worries. Here is an answer that COWS4YOU sent me. Thank you COWS4YOU!

Click the image to open in full size.

Most members said that the mods, admins, and GCs had to catch up to every body. And I am thinking that they are right. I hope that this helps!

~~MaggieGirl789
MaggieGirl789 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2008, 10:56 PM   #2
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: GE and applying to be a GT

Thank You so much for telling everybody this! It's very helpful!
MotherKinz101 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2008, 10:57 PM   #3
My dog likes

Tango is just really niceTango is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by MaggieGirl789
As mostly everyone knows, the thread where you can apply to be a GT is closed. A bunch of people are worrying that they will never be a GT, G, or GG. But no worries. Here is an answer that COWS4YOU sent me. Thank you COWS4YOU!

Click the image to open in full size.

Most members said that the mods, admins, and GCs had to catch up to every body. And I am thinking that they are right. I hope that this helps!

~~MaggieGirl789
I'm not 2 weeks old yet, so I didn't try to apply to be a GE yet, but I'm sure this is very helpful for someone who didn't know that and tried to be a GE. Rep point!
Tango is offline Female
Old 08-23-2008, 11:01 PM   #4
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for posting about this. A lot of users seemed confused about the thread being closed. They're obviously trying to catch up on applications.
As you can see, right now, they're about 80+ posts in the thread. Usually there is only about 40.
Don't worry if you wanna apply, they will open again soon!
Livi is offline Female
Old 08-23-2008, 11:01 PM   #5

dancerchic41 is on a distinguished road

yeah i applied like 2 weeks ago and i have been a member for like 4 months and i have way over 50 posts!!!!hope i become a gift trainee!thanks for the info
Old 08-24-2008, 08:02 AM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by MotherKinz101
Thank You so much for telling everybody this! It's very helpful!
Your Welcome! I am glad that it is helpful.

---------- MaggieGirl789 added 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Tango
I'm not 2 weeks old yet, so I didn't try to apply to be a GE yet, but I'm sure this is very helpful for someone who didn't know that and tried to be a GE. Rep point!
Thank you! And thanks 4 the rep point! I hope that you get to be a GT soon!

---------- MaggieGirl789 added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Livi
Thank you for posting about this. A lot of users seemed confused about the thread being closed. They're obviously trying to catch up on applications.
As you can see, right now, they're about 80+ posts in the thread. Usually there is only about 40.
Don't worry if you wanna apply, they will open again soon!
Ok. So they have about double? They will open soon! (hopefully) Your Welcome!

---------- MaggieGirl789 added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by dancerchic41
yeah i applied like 2 weeks ago and i have been a member for like 4 months and i have way over 50 posts!!!!hope i become a gift trainee!thanks for the info
Your welcome! I bet that you will become one soon. When they open the thread back up I will apply.

Last edited by MaggieGirl789; 08-24-2008 at 08:02 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-24-2008, 08:04 AM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I think it has to do more with the availiblity of a Gift Coach. They can only handle so many trainees at a time. Once they move on to the actual Gift Exchange, a 'seat' will open up. I imagine they will wait until there is more than just one seat to open up the thread, though. There are a lot of you out there wanting to become gifted. In the meantime, just keep posting those HELPFUL posts. Those are the ones they are going to be looking for and you WANT that position, don't you?
Remember 50+ helpful posts, no DCT posts, no fluff and no bumping...There are going to be a LOT of you applying and it isn't on a first come, first served basis so much as it is based on how well you listen to the rules
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 11:30 AM   #8

Thanks for the info dixiecup!
Closed

Tags
gomets