Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 09:30 AM   #31
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default Re: Getting Kinz Cash? How Doug Works!

View Post Originally Posted by babybutler05
Hmm. I get what the costomer rep said but I had a different experience. I have not had the gems Doug wanted on lots of occasions but the next time I did have them I got my prize. I have only gotten the KC once out of 4 accounts and I have went days before not having the gems he wanted. Not sure if the info you got was totally accurate but it is a good explanation though. I bet a different rep would tell you something completely different. They can't all get their stories together most of the time and all tell you something different. I just know for me, that has not been my experience. I personally think the KC is just random just like what gems he asks for and when he will be in the clubhouse is random. Just my thoughts...
I know there are glitches that are letting some people get prizes when they had no gems and this might be another glitch that you are experencing, but the Reps. account of how Doug works is exactly what has been happening to me.
UncleTimmay is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 09:31 AM   #32
Webkinz :)

znoball is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks so much for the info. I'll stop trying for a while.
Old 06-20-2009, 09:32 AM   #33
Iceburgsowner

Iceburg22 will become famous soon enough

This thread rocks!!! Thank you soooo much uncle timmay!!!!

P.S. ~ i repped your post
Old 06-20-2009, 09:33 AM   #34
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Iceburg22
thanks. what does rep stand for?
Rep stand for reputation. You can find all sorts of helpful info about the WI site under the FAQ and Rules menus.

Hope this helps, and thanks for asking!

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 06-20-2009, 09:33 AM   #35
sparkle13012 will become famous soon enough

Wow! Thanks! I never knew that! I am currently on a WHOLE SUMMER BREAK from Doug. =-)
sparkle13012 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 09:34 AM   #36
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by IttyGirl2
I didn't know you actually got bumped down a level for not having the gems. (I am so glad the Kinzville Academy doesn't work that way!) I think I'll continue tracking Doug, but he will just have to stand there until I have hordes and hordes of gems.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Actually the Academy does work this way - but it takes 3 failures to get bumped down - and I think it's a pain too - makes it impossible to stick at level 3 in some of the tougher games.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 09:34 AM   #37
TWEETYNANNY
Gift Guru

babybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by UncleTimmay
I know there are glitches that are letting some people get prizes when they had no gems and this might be another glitch that you are experencing, but the Reps. account of how Doug works is exactly what has been happening to me.
Hmm. Don't know... I just know that everyone I have spoken with have not had these problems. I guess only time will tell as the bugs get worked out. I would think though that with four accounts and I have to do 3 others for some kids(so 7 total) that if the KC thing were to happen that it would happen to at lease one of them. But it hasn't. I am up to the medium trophy on 5 of them and the globe on the other 2 and only one time for KC from all 7 accounts. Beats me...
babybutler05 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 09:34 AM   #38

cookiecrumb1966 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by babybutler05
You are going to get in big trouble if you continue to type in the red ink. It is reserved for mods, administrators, and other staff... not us. You can X out but that is cheating and not recommended. That is what got some of the problems we are all having with Doug started to begin with. From my experience and many others, you don't always get KC the next day after not having the gems Doug wants. That is only happening for some people so not all the costmer service reps are correct. I don't think the one you spoke with was anyway. JMO
Why would x-ing out be considered cheating?? it's just not finishing a game like if I were playing an arcade game and decided to x out. Switching rooms if you don't have the gems Doug asks for might be considered cheating but not x-ing out...IMO.
cookiecrumb1966 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 09:35 AM   #39
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by I-LOVE-ARTE
I also have gotten kinzcash and then gotten a prize the next day... not seeming to be moved down a level just like I skipped a day. It was early on though when there were some glitches perhaps. I am very nearly out of common gems because I used too many pets at frist for the ice cream! Guess I better start saving them up! Thanks for the info!
Ok did you not have the gems doug wanted the day before you got the kinz cash? If so then this is exactly what I explained. When you get kinz cash it moves you back up a level and then if you were only down one level you would get a prize the next day.
UncleTimmay is offline Male
Old 06-20-2009, 09:37 AM   #40
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
Actually the Academy does work this way - but it takes 3 failures to get bumped down - and I think it's a pain too - makes it impossible to stick at level 3 in some of the tougher games.
Maybe you are talking about the Employment Office? I know you can get bumped down a level if you keep messing up. I had forgotten about that until you posted!

Mom of IttyGirl2
Closed