Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 04:14 PM   #1
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default Getting Kinz Cash? How Doug Works!

Ok everyone I can explain this to you better. I just got off the phone with Ganz because of this issue. It's not a glitch it's just the way the game works.

Lets say you get all the way to level 6. Then Doug ask you for a certain gem or gems and you don't have them. Well when you don't have a gem you get moved back a level, so now you are level 5.

Now lets say the next day you go see Doug and you have the gems he wants, he gives you kinz cash and moves you up a level, so now you are back at level six and if you have the gems Doug wants the next day you will move up to level seven and get a prize.

Heres why this is really stupid in my opinion. Lets say you go 3 days without having the gems he wants, now you are at level 3 from 6. This means the next 3 times you see Doug, if you have the gems he wants, you will only get kinz cash. So this makes it almost impossible to get to the last level unless you have a lot of gems saved up. Seriously you could be stuck on the same level for weeks if every other day you don't have the gems Doug wants.

So heres what the guy at Ganz told me. "Make sure you have a lot of gems saved up before you go see Doug and when you get near the end, make sure you have a lot of rare gems saved up, because the higher you get the more rare the gems he wants." So I said, "I guess I should just stop playing for a year until I have gems saved up and he basically said yes by telling me "NO, but just make sure you have a lot of gems saved before you visit him again"

I personally think that we should all just stop playing the Doug game until we have 6 months of gems saved up. Maybe when they see that no one is playing the game because of how it works they will stop moving you down a level. I'm at the point where I won't be playing it for a while now anyways, because Doug has drained my gem supply giving me cash. I wish I had called sooner.

Hope this clears it up for everyone. I think one of the mods should post this to the home page so that everyone knows this is how the game works.

The support guy actually told me, "This is what makes the game challenging."

No, not knowing how the game works is what makes it challenging, and so very frustraing at the same time.
UncleTimmay is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2009, 04:17 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Default Re: Getting Kinz Cash? How Doug Works!

Wow, did not know that. Thanks so much for sharing! I get it know. Thanks for advice!
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 05:54 PM   #3
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

Yes, thanks for that 4-1-1 very important. I would give you rep for this info, but I already did and I must spread it around first.
so Thanks a million for that, because I just thought well okay maybe my gems werent so good and is why i didn't get my floor i was supposed to get...
..but its really because i was dropped souwn a level and he still took two gems from me
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 07:46 AM   #4
misawaj11 is on a distinguished road

I had no idea about any of this stuff thanks so much for the article!!!!

Please do not post in this blue color, this color is reserved for Mods. Thanks.
~ TTGTTG

Last edited by TTG; 06-20-2009 at 09:15 AM..
misawaj11 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 09:06 AM   #5
same thing
Gifted

HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!

urg, i am so mad now!!! in my opion, that is a very mean thing to do, because now i will only have kinzcash for a long time, and have to waste all my gems on that. that makes me very mad
HappySsey is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 09:12 AM   #6

Celiamomof2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the heads up!!
Celiamomof2 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 09:13 AM   #7
Gifted

michaelabug is a jewel in the roughmichaelabug is a jewel in the rough

wow! i was not aware that you may be given
kinzcash...or moved back a level.
great information. thanks for sharring
Old 06-20-2009, 09:13 AM   #8

hockey5 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm with ya, I have to save up all my gems now so I wont be playing that game for a while.
hockey5 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 09:14 AM   #9
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

I didn't know you actually got bumped down a level for not having the gems. (I am so glad the Kinzville Academy doesn't work that way!) I think I'll continue tracking Doug, but he will just have to stand there until I have hordes and hordes of gems.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 06-20-2009, 09:15 AM   #10
mysunshine04
brulou_61 has a spectacular aura about

I have to agree thats really stupid. Because in the last 3 days for 6 accounts i have gotten 1 gem fom arte. So lets do the math here. If Arte is not giving gems then how are we supposed to collect them to give them to Doug. Wow is this a big screw up from ganz or am I the only one this is happenning to. Today so far I only did 3 accounts and only 1 gem to show for. Whos to say what I wont get with the other 3 accounts.
brulou_61 is offline Female
Closed