Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2007, 08:03 PM   #21
Gifted
smartkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Garden Profit!!!!

Great gardens. I really love the pumpkin patch; I'll have to keep that in mind for the fall. My garden continues to grow, pardon the pun. I've staggered the planting so that I will eventually have something to harvest each day. I've made several recipes with that which I've already grown and send extra to my kiddos and husband. It's fun. In time I hope to earn extra KC via garden crops, too.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2007, 11:17 PM   #22
hotshotmeg
Gifted

hotshotmeg is an unknown quantity at this point

very good to know thanxz points
Old 07-18-2007, 11:47 PM   #23
andrea313
Gifted

andrea313 is an unknown quantity at this point

I do that, too! It's kinda boring watering each one of them every day, though.
Old 07-19-2007, 12:10 AM   #24
Gifted
JuJuAnnie is on a distinguished road

The watering is boring sometimes, but these are the only plants I can keep alive!!!!!! I love the vitual world!

Have the harvesting time on the plants changed? I thought at first watermelons and pumpkins took 12 days, now it seems it takes 2? what are the acutal time allowances? I have two huge gardens, but I have staggered the plants and the start times, so it is extremely hard to tell. Because of the additional time and only being able to harvest one pumpkin or watermelon each time, I limited the amount of them and chose more strawberries, tomatoes, and carrots.

Anybody know?
Old 07-19-2007, 12:29 AM   #25
Gifted
webkinzbud is an unknown quantity at this point

When I harvested my watermelons and pumpkins the first time (they were my first crops to harvest), the message said they would be done in 7 days. Every other crop after that said in its message that it would be ready for another harvest in 3 days. So I am not really sure if Webkinz made an official change, or the growth time is just different for everyone. Hope this helps!!
Old 07-19-2007, 02:40 PM   #26
pinkiepink1
Gifted
pinkiepink1 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the info. emwbknz14! Thanks points to you!
Old 07-19-2007, 03:51 PM   #27
DO NOT PM ME AT ALL
Gifted

ilovewebkinz1234 is on a distinguished road

I got a great idea! Open a business selling them and people can send you WShop Items for the food. sell the WShop food and you can stilll make a profit! The WShop items sell for half their price. You can take items from 50KC and up and make 25KC each food. People will use your business because they don't have to keep a garden. Require them to send first. Sound cool? I might do that.
Old 07-19-2007, 11:49 PM   #28
Gifted
JuJuAnnie is on a distinguished road

Thanks Webkinzbud, never thought it may be different for each garden, or after each harvest. Now I am more curious!!!!!

ilovewebkinz1234, I am not sure that would be profitable for either party because of the 15 KC fee for each item you send?
Old 07-19-2007, 11:58 PM   #29
Gifted

I am the T is on a distinguished road

When I first started gardeningit was long harvest times, then like 2-3 days, but tonight when I harvested it went back to the longer times for all of my crops!! Not happy! Obviously we were all raking (ha ha raking) in the dough with the shorter harvest times.
Old 07-20-2007, 12:12 AM   #30
Baby252

that is cool i like the punkin patch
Closed