Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2008, 06:45 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
mtcoope1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Garden

Hey everyone, i'm new here. I need help on how to buy a outside room or garden area i guess. I want to start gardening to earn cash. Any help would be great!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2008, 07:56 PM   #2
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Default Re: Garden

What you do to buy the garden is go to your map at the top of your screen and there is a list that says Rename, Jump, and Buy. You go to buy and it gives you blank squares around your rooms and a choice of what room to buy. Choose the blank square where you want your yard and then click outdoor yard (1000KC is the cost) Then you just go to the W shop and buy the seeds to plant your garden. (The seeds are 50KC each) It is hard to start because of the cost involved but well worth it. Hope this helps and if you need more help, feel free to PM me.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 02:14 AM   #3
wlp17
Webkinz :)

kkflash is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a ten area garden and it does take quite a while to water weed and harvest, but is does bring in money after a HUGE initial investment
Old 03-26-2008, 02:29 AM   #4

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Welcome to WI. Gardening is a great way to make money. You can buy the gardening guide from the W shop if you like, but gardening is quite self-explanetory. Animegrl already told you the basics. A few more tips: strawberries are the most profitable if it's cash you're after. Also, you don't need to water. Many different people have tested this, and all concluded that you get a few more weeds when you don't water, but weeding a few more plants takes way less time than watering everything every day. Check out some of the threads on this topic if you like.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 11:36 AM   #5
Lil Kinz
mtcoope1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the help everybody! I finally got a garden! Now how often do i need to rake and water? And how do i do these things?
Old 03-26-2008, 11:38 AM   #6
Lil Kinz
iswhaticrave is an unknown quantity at this point

So no watering necessary??
Old 03-26-2008, 11:41 AM   #7
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

The best plants to buy are strawberries. They grow the fastest and give you the most money in the least amount of time. If you leave a space between the plants you can tell which plant you are working on more easily. Check your plants every day. Just click on one of the plants and it will tell you what needs to be done. I never water mine, and they grow just as well. When your plants are harvested, you can eat them for a health, happiness, and hunger boost. If you have a lot of plants you can sell them in the W Shop.

There is a book on gardening in the W Shop if you need more info. Good luck and enjoy your fresh produce!

By the way...welcome to WI!! Ask for help and you will get it. This is a great group of people!
Old 03-26-2008, 01:24 PM   #8
addict
Gifted

chinnell has a spectacular aura about

Hi Mtcoop1
I Also Recently Started Coming To Wi It Is He Best Information Center Ever. I Have 15 Gardens And Use To Water Them Every Day Until A Couple Of The Members Did A Test And Said You Do Not Have To Water Your Garden . I Was Over Joyed. The Only Difference Is You Get About 5 To 8 Less Bunches Of Strawberries If You Do Not Water Every Day. I Will Go To My Room And Build 4 Puzzles Every Night And Use My Extra Time I Use To Use When I Had To Water... At The End Of The Harvest Cycle Which Is 10 Days I Earn An Extra 2,200. It Is Well Worth It To Me I Hope This Helped You ...
Old 03-27-2008, 01:25 AM   #9

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

To do any of the gardening, click on a garden plot at the edge. Your pet will walk up to the garden, and a box will pop up with the options of what to do. If you're not sure what to do, inspect the plants, and it will tell you. The only thing you really need to do until harvest is weed the plants daily. After you have done this a few times, you will recognize the little yellow flowers that are the weeds, and you won't even have to bother with inspecting. About one third of your plants will have weeds on them every day if you don't water. So just rake them daily, and wait for harvest.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed