Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 08:49 PM   #21
What is french for
Webkinz :)

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Frequently Asked Questions – Answers By Members [A COMPLETE Compilation of Thread LINKS that contain ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you may need help with!]

I let mom2tc know
maggalina is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2009, 09:36 PM   #22
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Default Re: Frequently Asked Questions – Answers By Members [A COMPLETE Compilation of Thread LINKS that contain ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you may need help with!]

Let her know what?
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 10:08 PM   #23
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Amazing thread!

(once again)
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 10:13 PM   #24
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

Wow! This is AMAZING. Five Stars!
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 10:13 PM   #25
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Thought it was weird that it was 3 stars... rated it a 5 (of course, this is a great thread!) and it went up to 4!
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 10:15 PM   #26
jla3523
Webkinz :)

jla3523 is a glorious beacon of lightjla3523 is a glorious beacon of lightjla3523 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow - you worked really hard to compile this.
Good Job!!
jla3523 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 10:19 PM   #27
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
Thought it was weird that it was 3 stars... rated it a 5 (of course, this is a great thread!) and it went up to 4!
Most likely because you ALWAYS have people who will vote a one star...just to be rude.

I honestly feel pity for anyone who feels that is ever a necessary thing to do.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:20 PM   #28
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by LilyRose
Most likely because you ALWAYS have people who will vote a one star...just to be rude.

I honestly feel pity for anyone who feels that is ever a necessary thing to do.
Yeah, I totally agree. Once someone rated my trading thread a one star because I didn't accept their trade. *rolls eyes*
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 10:24 PM   #29
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

While I think you put a lot of time in getting this together, don't we already have places for all the links? Like the FAQ, the Rules, every blue/stickied section in every folder, etc?? I think that this thread is so much like the other threads that have compiled other 'how-to's' and links. I do not mean to offend, just voicing the other side.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 10:34 PM   #30
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
While I think you put a lot of time in getting this together, don't we already have places for all the links? Like the FAQ, the Rules, every blue/stickied section in every folder, etc?? I think that this thread is so much like the other threads that have compiled other 'how-to's' and links. I do not mean to offend, just voicing the other side.
I often seem to see you as the member "voicing the other side"

A perspective from both sides of the spectrum is what makes a forum what it is. My purpose with this thread was not to upstage the FAQ or the Rules but to compile guides and tips from MEMBERS. I am working to compile more then just stickies. I also wanted to make it all easy to access. And yes, there are places for the links...but I thought having them all in one place would make things easier.

I appreciate your opinion whether we agree or not.
Closed