Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2007, 02:11 AM   #1
4 Accts, please ask
Gift Guru

Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!

Default Farm Fresh Does NOT Impact Hunger Rating

I know that farm fresh vieggies were rumored to be better for the Webkins.. I ran a little experiment (but it only counted the hunger, not the health and happiness since my pets are too happy and healthy) and unfortunately, while the huge garden fresh pumpkin sells for more to the W shop ($12... as opposed to purchasing a WShop Pumpkin for $5), it only increased the hunger rating by the same 3 points that a W Shop pumpkin did!

When I have an unhappy/healthy pet I'll try again... and also test one in a recipe... but it's looking like we may be better off selling our crops and buying the cheaper W Shop food items!

I have to verify the selling price of a "Farm Fresh Pumpkin" (as my dock names it) but I do know that the Farm Fresh Watermelon resells for $12 and you can buy a watermelon in the W Shop for $10. Unfortunately, I cannot connect to Webkinz now!

Let's see if the Happiness/Health ratings are impacted or if it changes the value of your recipes! I'll test more when I can!

Last edited by Momma; 06-27-2007 at 02:34 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2007, 11:04 AM   #2
Winterwiz365
Webkinz :)

Winterwiz365 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Farm Fresh Does NOT Impact Hunger Rating

Thank you for doing that.
Old 06-30-2007, 11:06 AM   #3
MomSour
Gifted

tamsour is on a distinguished road

Interesting - I harvested some Carrots this AM, I will try them
Old 06-30-2007, 11:30 AM   #4
emily7921

I think the Farm Fresh Watermelon gives you 4 Hunger Points. I'm not sure though, that's what my friend said.
Old 06-30-2007, 11:32 AM   #5
valej

interesting, thanx for telling me!
Old 06-30-2007, 01:19 PM   #6
JessicaJEDI
Gifted

JessicaJEDI is an unknown quantity at this point

Sometimes I think selling the Farm Fresh really is a better idea. Here's the breakdown so far on how much you'll get from the W-Shop.

Cabbage 10
Corn 6
Carrots & Strawberries 8
Pumpkins & Watermelon 12

Just waiting for my tomatoes to ripen and I'll let you know what they go for too
Old 06-30-2007, 01:47 PM   #7
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

Interesting, thanks for sharing!
Old 06-30-2007, 11:45 PM   #8
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Momma
...the huge garden fresh pumpkin only increased the hunger rating by the same 3 points that a W Shop pumpkin did!
View Post Originally Posted by emily7921
I think the Farm Fresh Watermelon gives you 4 Hunger Points.
Here is a chart of how the values changed for me when each item was eaten.

Farm Fresh Cabbage .... +4 hunger, +6 health, +2 happy
Farm Fresh Carrots ...... +4 hunger, +4 health, +2 happy
Farm Fresh Corn ......... +3 hunger, +3 health, +3 happy
Farm Fresh Pumpkin ... +3 hunger, +4 health, +3 happy
Farm Fresh Strawberry ..+1 hunger, +4 health, +4 happy
Farm Fresh Watermelon +4 hunger, +5 health, +3 happy

I don't have Tomatoes yet, but I will post their values, too, when I can get those numbers.
BERT_X is offline Male
Old 06-30-2007, 11:50 PM   #9
RyanR2D2
Gift Guru

jewel01 is on a distinguished road

Tomatoes should be tomorrow, I think anyway...
Old 06-30-2007, 11:52 PM   #10
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

i noticed yesterday that i got a boost on hunger when i fed my pet the farm fresh items, but today it didn't seem to boost them. i wonder if it was maybe a glitch for some of us today?
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Closed