Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2008, 09:11 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

[xo] lipgloss has disabled reputation

Default The EVERYTHING Profile Guide!

Hello, I have seen a lot of people don't understand how to use the Profile Chat yet and need help overall in that area, so I am making this guide to help all of you who don't understand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~CHANGING YOUR PROFILE~
(This is a picture guide)

#1 Press the link saying "Customize Profile" on your Profile Page

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 Now you should be at a page with the text "Customize Profile" at the top of the page.

#3 Adjust the colors for the page to your desire and press "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page.

~ HOW TO CREATE AN ALBUM~
( Picture Guide)

#1 Press "Create New" under the "Album" section in your profile.

#2 Upload the pictures you want and title your "Album"

~PICTURE PROFILE BACKGROUND~
(Picture Guide)

#1 Follow the steps in the guide before this.

#2 Upload the picture you want to use in your background in an "Album"
( If you need help finding something to use as your layout, click my avatar and view my "LAYOUT" Album.)

#3 Copy the "Direct Link" or "URL"

#4 Go back to " Customize Profile" and under "MAIN" go to "Background Image" and paste the code into that box, then press "SAVE" and your done! Congratz!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope that these guides helped you, and I am sorry for the picture quality, the background of my Profile is making them be like that, anyways, I hope I helped some of you, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

[xo] lipgloss

[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Last edited by FIA; 05-09-2008 at 09:34 AM.. Reason: please use club section in the forum for social groups
[xo] lipgloss is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2008, 09:13 AM   #2
Gift Guru

k2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud of

Default Re: The EVERYTHING Profile Guide!

Great job and thanks just one note the socials groups section is not going to be used at the moment as it had some bugs there is a section on the forum for clubs that can used right now so they are asking you to use that for making clubs/groups fro now untill the glitches with the social group section have been worked out

Last edited by k2ramal; 05-09-2008 at 09:16 AM..
k2ramal is offline Female
Old 05-09-2008, 09:17 AM   #3

Ok, thank you for letting me know K2ramal.
Old 05-09-2008, 09:24 AM   #4
Gifted
PostalJane is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like we were both working on a guide at the same time

I love how you explain how to customize colours and stuff.. I haven't played around with mine yet to see how everything works.
Old 05-09-2008, 09:27 AM   #5

Thank you, I am just into graphics, and a fast learner, so I kinda got it, but at first I didn't at all, because it didn't say anything about the background picture, I just sort of explored =]
Old 05-09-2008, 09:29 AM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I flagged this Lipgloss, this is pretty much the way I did mine and I think it should be a sticky!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 05-09-2008, 09:47 AM   #7
hoo! I'm
Gifted

ariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of light

Great job! Thanks so much! Rep Point to you!
ariel95a is offline Female
Old 05-09-2008, 11:49 AM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I flagged this Lipgloss, this is pretty much the way I did mine and I think it should be a sticky!
Thank you! and thank you ariel, I am glad people find this helpful!

---------- [xo] lipgloss added 91 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

Hello? Does anyone else ned help?

Last edited by [xo] lipgloss; 05-09-2008 at 11:49 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-09-2008, 11:53 AM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I just thought I would pop in and leave this little bit of information. People are also looking for the new permanent Font selection.
To do that you go into your User Control Panel. Select Edit Options, then scroll down to the Messaging and Notification block. The last two selections allow you to make those changes and then you save. Here is a picture of where that is located.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 05-09-2008, 12:18 PM   #10

Thanks guys! I love my new default text!
Closed