Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2008, 05:23 PM   #1
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Default The EVERYTHING guide to Webkinz/Webkinz Insider!

Many of you ask questions, and have to go to MULTIPLE thread to find all the answers...here is one big thread of everything!

WEBKINZ (ANY OF WKW)
How do I earn so much kinzcash? Any tips?
Make a garden, do WOW, WW2, gem hunt, get a job...all great ways to earn some kinzcash!
Is there a way for me to STOP spending money.
Yes, there is. Since there is no "bank" in webkinz you have to make your own! You earn about 7,000 a week and so you can reward your self with ONLY spend 2,000kinzcash every weekend (buy rares though! ). Earn, spend, save...etc.
How can I get to level 7 from Arte?
Give him a daily tip and buy stuff from him periodically. (like even if you don't need the item, if there is a good sale buy it and then sell to the W-Shop)
What are good money earning games?
Cash Cow 2, Lily Pads, Zingoz Pop
What games give out trophies?
Cash Cow, Zingoz Pop, Polar Plunge, Candy Bash 2, Goober's Lab.
How do I make recipes?
Buy a stove, blender, or sandwich maker and buy ingrediants and start mixing ingrediants!

WEBKINZINSIDER
How do I give rep?
Under the person's post count click the thumb and enter a little message.
Why should I give rep?
If they were helpful and nice. Do NOT give them any if they weren't nice or for no reason.
How do I report a post?
Next to the thumb click the Red Flag, please also insert a message.
Why should I report a post?
If the person was rude or mean or if they broke the rules (posted a picture of themself, spam, etc.)
How do I close a thread?
**I had mom2hnemi clarify this.
You ARE allowed to report your thread (and yes I said your) and please say 'Please close.'
How do I create a poll?
Go to the poll section and make a thread, scroll down when you are down typing what should say and choose the option "Yes, please include a poll when finished." OR after down making a thread click "Thread Options" and "Create a poll."

Any more questions? Just drop a note on my profile and I will add it to this thread.

Thanks --Paige :]

lexi18216 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Closed