Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 12:41 PM   #1
clpclp27
Gift Guru

clpclp27 is on a distinguished road

Default To Everyone Who Says Gardening is a Waste of Time.............

You can make at least 1000kc if you have 3 yards full of strawberries!!! Here is how it works:

I have three yards of strawberries. I started out with one yard and 9 strawberry plants. Everyday I buy and add 9 more plants to the yards and everyday I rake and water them so that I get at least 4-5 strawberries out of every plant. If you start small and work your way up then in no time you will be raking in the KC!!! Every yard holds 100 plants and if you average 3 strawberries per plant that is 2100kc every 9 days. Multiply that by 3 yards and you have at least 6300kc coming in every 9 days!!! And you can keep adding more and more yards. Just think of the money you can make!!

Now, does anyone have any handy tips for raking and watering faster?!?!?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 12:56 PM   #2
Ltd2girl
Gift Guru

abercrombie101 is a glorious beacon of lightabercrombie101 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: To Everyone Who Says Gardening is a Waste of Time.............

thats greatI am going to try that
Old 02-01-2008, 01:00 PM   #3
Ask me!
Banned
hollistergurl95 will become famous soon enough

I thought it was boring, Lol. But now I just planted some!! Moneyy time! Thanks for posting! My only plant before this was a Collie Plant.

~Amanda
Old 02-01-2008, 01:03 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

Mariko is an unknown quantity at this point

You actually don't need to water. I never do and my plants still grow.
Old 02-01-2008, 01:05 PM   #5
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

you don't have to watr at all! Raking, I don't know, I only have like ten plants.
Ivie is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 01:06 PM   #6
OurWebkinzFamily
Gifted

AmandaLynnGail will become famous soon enough

Yeah I am working on strawberry gardening myself, in our spare account i spent everything we had to get a yard and strawberry plants, made the yard about half full, im waiting to harvest this batch then i will sell them and use whatever money thats in the account to finish filling the yard and if we have enough buy another yard. Im trying to keep it so they all harvest the same day. I only rake as well. I believe my first harvest wil be sunday if i remember correctly.
Old 02-01-2008, 01:08 PM   #7
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

Gardening rocks
I have 10 gardens yes I know I am a little obsessed
but it makes great money.
My real garden is under snow and this helps lol

Yes I do have some tips I don't water my plants haven't for weeks and they still harvest fine
I only RAKE them and take out the weeds.
Happy Gardening.
have a great day

Oh another tip if you do make a garden remember to not put too many plants around the middle and try not to have more than 75 items in the garden I have learned first hand
when I adopted my cheeky monkey he was put in the garden he didn't get a room so they placed him in the garden and he got stuck I had too many plants in there.
But Ganz fixed it they took most of my plants out and placed them back on my dock
so I just replanted but not too many this time.
hope this helps

Last edited by angelofharlem; 02-01-2008 at 01:13 PM.. Reason: more info
angelofharlem is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 03:59 PM   #8
I Love My
Webkinz :)
xxJxIxLxLxx is on a distinguished road

yea, i like gardening, i get lots of kc, i hope my garden hasn't died, i think i forgot about it oops

---------- xxJxIxLxLxx added 5 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

Kookeys and Shining Starts ARE NOT as good as webkinz, got it? i don't wanna sound mean or anything but i cannot stand those webkinz wannabe's, sorry!

Last edited by xxJxIxLxLxx; 02-01-2008 at 03:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-02-2008, 09:48 AM   #9
Gifted

Zkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of light

You don't have to water the plants and you can sign the petition for sprinklers. You do have to rake, though.
Zkat is offline Female
Closed