Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2008, 12:32 PM   #1
chatterbox4eva39

Default Ever want to find out the Top Poster on your thread? Top poster on the DCT? How many posts you have made on a thread? Come here!

People are always asking how you find a Top Poster on a thread and how many posts you have made on a thread. Especially on the Daily Chat Thread. I have created a guide that I hope helps you get the link to the page, and keep you from annoying other members for the link. (Personally, I have no clue how you get a link from this kind of window)

First,
choose the thread you want to see the Top Poster on. I will be using the DCT. It is in the open mike section. I will go there. I will click on Open Mike. Then it takes me where you can see all the threads to pick from.
Click the image to open in full size.

Second,
when you see the thread you want to find the Top Poster, don't click on it. Instead, look under the column that says 'replies'. Look down to where its show to number of replies on that thread and click on that. I circled what you click on below.

Last,
the window pops up and you can browse all the people who posted and how many times. Its shown below. The list is in order of posts. Highest to Lowest.

I hope I helped in some way.

Last edited by chatterbox4eva39; 04-05-2008 at 12:34 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2008, 01:29 PM   #2
My 35 webkinz are
Gifted

webkinzlover1264 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ever want to find out the Top Poster on your thread? Top poster on the DCT? How many posts you have made on a thread? Come here!

This is so good! Rep Point!
webkinzlover1264 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2008, 01:34 PM   #3
idk my bff jill
Gifted

zebragirl has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ever want to find out the Top Poster on your thread? Top poster on the DCT? How many posts you have made on a thread? Come here!

Thanks!! Rep!!
zebragirl is offline Female
Old 04-05-2008, 01:56 PM   #4
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

awesome thanks! rep point!

ps: i like your avvie!
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 04-05-2008, 02:03 PM   #5
chatterbox4eva39

Thank You

Gave you all rep for giving me it
Old 04-05-2008, 02:44 PM   #6
I'm :3
Gift Guru

webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!

wow, thanx 4 letting us know!
webkinzexpert1234567 is offline Male
Old 04-05-2008, 03:30 PM   #7
chatterbox4eva39

Glad to know I helped.

Old 04-05-2008, 04:26 PM   #8
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Thanks. This was a great topic for a thread, it seems everyone is always asking that!

Rep and rating coming your way!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 04-05-2008, 07:24 PM   #9
will START ALL OVER!
Gift Guru

Darby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clown

This should be very helpful! Good job, Chatter!

.And I was top poster.

LOL! I will give you rep!
Darby is offline Female
Old 04-05-2008, 08:01 PM   #10
chatterbox4eva39

Yes darby, we all know your the top poster...

LOL! Thanks! Rep for you too!
Closed